WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread | Official estimate: The Martian 55M. Rth Sunday Est Pg43: 13.4M. Gravity will remain October OW record holder.

Hiding in the shadows waiting for a good movie. I'm honestly super excited for Alien: Paradise Lost now.

I think if anything The Martian only proved all over again that Scott is only as good as his material. I can easily see him going back to mediocrity after this. I hope he doesn't, but I'm still gonna be cautious about anything he puts out. 

• Like 2

I think if anything The Martian only proved all over again that Scott is only as good as his material. I can easily see him going back to mediocrity after this. I hope he doesn't, but I'm still gonna be cautious about anything he puts out. 

I can give him the benefit of doubt right now. He seems genuinely excited for Paradise Lost and it helps Lindelof isn't on board.

I can give him the benefit of doubt right now. He seems genuinely excited for Paradise Lost and it helps Lindelof isn't on board.

If you think Lindelof is solely responsible for the problems in PROMETHEUS, I've got some prime swampland in Florida to sell you.

• Like 3

Amazing film, loved the multiple messages of the film. Thought the cast from the top down was great. It looked great in 3D too...I love 3D. 

By the way, Ethan I also got the same patch. So looks like we're going to Mars then??? Who else is with us?

If you think Lindelof is solely responsible for the problems in PROMETHEUS, I've got some prime swampland in Florida to sell you.

Of course he wasn't solely responsible, but who doesn't love shitting on Lindelof? Give me that swampland anyways, I can turn it into a tourist trap.

Excellent! Hopefully they don't release another trailer at all.

I would love that. Don't think it would help the box office though, so I'm sure we will get another trailer.

There've been two.

Sssh, don't tell him... :P

• Like 1

There've been two.

Those are teasers. I've never seen an american movie trailer that has no proper dialogue and no plot synopsis showcased. Even The Revenant's new trailer which is that muted existential western akin to The Assassination Of Jessie James has more dialogue and a bare plot line throughout than any of the SW7 teasers.

Edited by MADash Rendar