WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

Of course now she's gonna say yes to every interesting movie/director comes her way without thinking what's best for her career/image etc. 

The career of working with good directors/making good movies? The hell are you talking about?

• Like 3

You uncultured, explosion-loving fucks. 

Nah, the last Marvel movie I saw was GOTG, I'm so over that stuff.  Tree of Life is just like watching paint dry.  It has one really memorable sequence, thats all.  I agree with you Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is really good though.

Edited by Ozymandias

We all know what Star Wars' true threat is

nPMhibw.jpg

This thing promotes Star Wars more than Alvin and The Chipmunks.

And what's up with that stock image of the chipmunks? They can't afford to render something new?

Edited by AJG
  • Like 3

This thing promotes Star Wars more than Alvin and The Chipmunks.

And what's up with that stock image of the chipmunks? They can't afford to render something new?

It's basically their way of saying "hey, we know this was a huge mistake so don't watch this. Go see that movie you're already all going to see instead anyways."

The career of working with good directors/making good movies? The hell are you talking about?

I mean career in the sense that actors when they becoming popular they start to avoid supporting roles and doing 6-7 movies a year.

Chastain is going full Nicolas Cage (in a creative way)