Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

16 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Get ready for a wall of text scolding you for "settling for less-than-excellent DCEU films. You are part of the problem! We need DCEU films to be masterpieces! We all win! Stop accepting crap from DCEU. My opinion about the DCEU is the right opinion! Rotten Tomatoes agrees!!!"

:D 

Yes, but we can accept other company that have 85+RT because are "funny"😂😂😂

Edited by Wonder89

2 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

I only want to enjoy cinecomics without bloggers/critics try to destroy a company for favorite another one, if you enjoy marvel great for you, but why write EVERY DAY articles or made videos anti DC with FAKE NEWS????

I enjoy both universes of superheroes. No one is trying to destroy either. They are reporting what happens. Casey Affleck is Ben Affleck's brother and when asked if Ben would comeback for The Batman he said I don't think so, just to backtrack it when he noticed what he said. If this actually happens, the DCEU will move forward. Don't worry.

6 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

I only want to enjoy cinecomics without bloggers/critics try to destroy a company for favorite another one, if you enjoy marvel great for you, but why write EVERY DAY articles or made videos anti DC with FAKE NEWS????

In which case, you will probably need to get rid of your internet connection.

Even the best universally loved movies have their haters. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AndyK said:

In which case, you will probably need to get rid of your internet connection.

Even the best universally loved movies have their haters. 

Hater so ok, spread fake news and rumors is another thing. Casey said that was a joke but unfortunately now journalism is something like Campea and Sciretta🤢🤢🤢🤢

Edited by Wonder89

I'm not a fan of Affleck, if he's not Batman anymore, it'll be a big plus for the character in DCEU.

And some people say they are a fan of Batfleck. But I doubt if Affleck leaves most people will be frustrated, we're not talking about Gal / Wonder Woman.

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

I enjoy both universes of superheroes. No one is trying to destroy either. They are reporting what happens. Casey Affleck is Ben Affleck's brother and when asked if Ben would comeback for The Batman he said I don't think so, just to backtrack it when he noticed what he said. If this actually happens, the DCEU will move forward. Don't worry.

So after Ben himself said he's still Batman, Matt Reeves said he's still Batman, and WB saying we want for as long we can, you still doubt?

1 minute ago, Wonder89 said:

So after Ben himself said he's still Batman, Matt Reeves said he's still Batman, and WB saying we want for as long we can, you still doubt?

That was never confirmed, man. Affleck said he loved the role, Reeves said that "right now" he is Batman. Which isn't a lie. The problem is that THR is a trade, and when even a trade says that his future is uncertain and WB is looking for a way to replace him gracefully, that's something silly of not taking notice on.

Look at this way: Robert Downey Jr. one day won't be Iron Man anymore. If the reports were that RDJ wasn't going to play the part anymore, do you think people would consider that an attack to the MCU or their fans? Because I legit don't think so. Actors stepping down of roles happens literally all the time. Bale was once Batman. Garfield was once Spider-Man. Norton was once Hulk. Take a look at this last example: Ruffallo replaced Norton and that was the best thing that could ever happen to the character. People didn't even bat an eye and got used to it. So much that I almost don't remember that happened. Relax, the DCEU will be fine. I don't see anyone attacking the DCEU here, and this is the freaking Franchise Wars thread. 

12 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

DCEU is attack by some website (collider, slash film, comicbook.com) some bloggers/critics (sciretta,campea...) and other media that spread negativity and fake news

English isn't your first language, right? Do you mind if I ask you where are you from? 

1 minute ago, Wonder89 said:

This is disgusting 

Whether this is true or not, the DCEU will move along just fine.

If this is true, then its a lost for Ben and not the DCEU. Ben was great, but the DCEU is in prime position and moving up ... it will only get better, much better.

Ben got lots of issues around his personal life so I can understand if it ending up being true -but will keep fingers cross for now until it's official. For now it's just rumor and will leave it at that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Subzero said:

Whether this is true or not, the DCEU will move along just fine.

If this is true, then its a lost for Ben and not the DCEU. Ben was great, but the DCEU is in prime position and moving up ... it will only get better, much better.

Ben got lots of issues around his personal life so I can understand if it ending up being true -but will keep fingers cross for now until it's official. For now it's just rumor and will leave it at that.

In my honest opinion, Affleck is holding DCEU back with all this debacle. I don't think MCU fans would freak out as much as the hardcore DCEU fans seem to freak with the possibility of Affleck leaving if it was Downey instead. I mean, it will happen. It's a matter of when. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

In my honest opinion, Affleck is holding DCEU back with all this debacle. I don't think MCU fans would freak out as much as the hardcore DCEU fans seem to freak with the possibility of Affleck leaving if it was Downey instead. I mean, it will happen. It's a matter of when. 

Well I don't think freak out is the term, since the DCEU is just in the intial phase, we want to see it move along at least another couple of phase before he calls it quit.

For the MCU it's different since it's already in it's 3rd/4th phase ..and yes eventually all must go ...but this is too soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Well I don't think freak out is the term, since the DCEU is just in the intial phase, we want to see it move along at least another couple of phase before he calls it quit.

For the MCU it's different since it's already in it's 3rd/4th phase ..and yes eventually all must go ...but this is too soon.

Norton was replaced by Ruffallo at the end of Phase 1 and nobody cried as much as it happening here (and I'm not saying "here" on BOT, I mean the "fanboy stratosphere"). I know because I was there. I was also there when Keaton was replaced, and while that was an unfortunate mess, studios got clever lately. I'm sure that if this is really happening - and trades like THR don't report this kind of stuff if there isn't actual smoke - WB has either someone lined up or a short list of actors to take over the role. Look it this way: Ruffallo was literally the best thing that could possibly happen to Hulk. He's insanely popular now because of his take on the character, which was adjusted from the first film. I'm sure that the DCEU and Batman will be more than fine, whatever scenario. 

Edited by iJackSparrow

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Norton was replaced by Ruffallo at the end of Phase 1 and nobody cried as much as it happening here (and I'm not saying "here" on BOT, I mean the "fanboy stratosphere"). I know because I was there. I was also there when Keaton was replaced, and while that was an unfortunate mess, studios got clever lately. I'm sure that if this is really happening - and trades like THR don't report this kind of stuff if there isn't actual smoke - WB has either someone lined up or a short list of actors to take over the role. Look it this way: Ruffallo was literally the best thing that could possibly happen to Hulk. He's insanely popular now because of his take on the character, which was adjusted from the first film. I'm sure that the DCEU and Batman will be more than fine, whatever scenario. 

Well most folks including myself don't consider Norton Hulk to be part of the MCU or the start of it.

Most consider IM1 was the start of the MCU .... so the hulk replacement is pretty transparent.

2 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Well most folks including myself don't consider Norton Hulk to be part of the MCU or the start of it.

Most consider IM1 was the start of the MCU .... so the hulk replacement is pretty transparent.

Well, you and these folks are wrong. The Incredible Hulk is very much part of the MCU, and yes, it started with Iron Man. TIH was released two months afterwards. TIH footage was used in both The Avengers and Civil War. It's reportedly and officially canon. 

Was it weird at first? Well, yes. But then everyone got used to him. 

Edited by iJackSparrow