Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

53 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

Look at this garbage

And the reply from comicbook.con

Now tell me that is not an agenda anti DCEU

He's a Hater and defintely has some kind of agenda. Slashfim should slash his a$$ .... f@cking idiot, hope people just stop following him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

That's precisely the kind of stigma that I'd like to see it go away from DCEU fans, because I fucking love DC and fanboys getting a bad rep isn't bad just for DC, it's bad to the whole genre. It baffles me how kids can't see the big picture. 

Are there insane DCEU fans? YES. Are there insane MCU fans? YES. Same for any fandom. There’s no excuse for comparisons to racist Trump fans

Just now, Subzero said:

He's a Hater and defintely has some kind of agenda. Slashfim should slash his a$$ .... f@cking idiot, hope people just stop following him.

I won't stop following him. The kind of rep that DCEU fans get on social media isn't anyone's fault but themselves. And I say that not because I'm a hater, I say that because I wish people would come around to that and change their ways. I thought that with Wonder Woman stuff would change. With the films? YES. The fanbase, not so much. But I'm an optimist. 

Slashfilm is one of the best movie sites around. They do great stuff.

Just like when people blanketly say that men are trash, if you're not a trash man don't worry about it.

If you're a DC fan, that is offended when someone says DC fans suck, they're probably talking about you. Because you suck.

If you don't suck, there is no need to be offended.

• Like 3

Just now, Wonder89 said:

Are there insane DCEU fans? YES. Are there insane MCU fans? YES. Same for any fandom. There’s no excuse for comparisons to racist Trump fans

Do you know where that comes from? Do you know who else screams FAKE NEWS to anything the media reports? Trump and his supporters. Hence why I repeat: those who do that should stop. Regardless if they are team DC, team Marvel or simply fans of the genre. Now do a self evaluation and maybe think why DCEU fans are getting equationated with Trump supporters. 

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I won't stop following him. The kind of rep that DCEU fans get on social media isn't anyone's fault but themselves. And I say that not because I'm a hater, I say that because I wish people would come around to that and change their ways. I thought that with Wonder Woman stuff would change. With the films? YES. The fanbase, not so much. But I'm an optimist. 

I get it he doesn't like Trump, and the DCEU .. but for the love of god ... don't have to blaster it all over.

Yes Trump has his problem (lots of problems), and so does the DCEU ... but the stuff coming from this Dude is pure hatred.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Slashfilm is one of the best movie sites around. They do great stuff.

Just like when people blanketly say that men are trash, if you're not a trash man don't worry about it.

If you're a DC fan, that is offended when someone says DC fans suck, they're probably talking about you. Because you suck.

If you don't suck, there is no need to be offended.

THANK YOU. 

1 minute ago, Subzero said:

I get it he doesn't like Trump, and the DCEU .. but for the love of god ... don't have to blaster it all over.

Yes Trump has his problem (lots of problems), and so does the DCEU ... but the stuff coming from this Dude is pure hatred.

I explained above my reasoning. ChipMunky explained better than I've ever could. This isn't just about DCEU fans though, they get singled out because it did become an antagonistic behavior with reporters. That antagonization doesn't help neither the DCEU or the genre, in my opinion. Hence why I keep pushing for people to become more tolerant of people having differenting views about these films, be it MCU, DCEU or whatever. 

You can apply my statement to anything in life. If Person A says Group A sucks, and you're offended, it's probably because you know they're talking about you. If you know you don't suck, you'll move on with your life.

As a DC fan, and a Patriots fan, and a man, lots of people think those groups suck (even me!). But I'm not offended, because I know who they're talking about.

1 minute ago, ChipMunky said:

You can apply my statement to anything in life. If Person A says Group A sucks, and you're offended, it's probably because you know they're talking about you. If you know you don't suck, you'll move on with your life.

As a DC fan, and a Patriots fan, and a man, lots of people think those groups suck (even me!). But I'm not offended, because I know who they're talking about.

Patriot Sucks and their fan are obnoxious and they cheat to win their way to all those Super bowl  :ph34r:

Just now, ChipMunky said:

Perfect evaluation, dude. I feel the same.  

Moderation:

Please don't bring real-world politics into this thread. 

In terms of fan-sites, follow who you want to follow and don't follow who you don't want to follow. Everyone has their own tastes and this obsession with demanding that all sites conform to your own tastes before believing anything they write is absurd. 

On top of all that, you're reading geeks who have no real insight into the actual creative process no matter what sources or connections their lay have. So my advice would be to ignore all of them in such matters. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Moderation:

Please don't bring real-world politics into this thread. 

In terms of fan-sites, follow who you want to follow and don't follow who you don't want to follow. Everyone has their own tastes and this obsession with demanding that all sites conform to your own tastes before believing anything they write is absurd. 

On top of all that, you're reading geeks who have no real insight into the actual creative process no matter what sources or connections their lay have. So my advice would be to ignore all of them in such matters. 

/ignore

15 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I agree! (except for the cheating part!)

My soccer home team is known as the first Brazilian team to accept black players (we don't have a term for Afro-Brazilians like in the US, and as a mixed race person, I'm mostly okay with it). While the rival team is known for great glories, but also for being a racist team on its origin, with some cases of racism happening - especially among fans - from time to time. My friends that are fans of this other team are mostly all amazing people, and they know that the bias against them is well deserved. And even though with all this ugly part of that team's history, it's an amazing team and a great rival to my soccer team. Truly glad to see you positioning yourself this way, Chip. It takes guts. 

Edited by iJackSparrow
  • Like 1