Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I loved Rogue One. For me it pips TFA as the best Star Wars movie of the current bunch. Just by a little though. 

The aerial battle over Scarif was better than the one over Starkiller base. The battle ON Scarif was also better than the battle on starkiller base. The shot of death star destroying capital of Jedah was better done than starkiller base destroying those republican planets. And the best part by far was Darth Vader mowing down the rebel soldiers

R1 had some proper action indeed rather than just being a bunch of plot points like TFA. It even had a good story, a beginning, middle, an end. 

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

It'll be released in the Summer though, isn't it? At least in NA. I think this weekend. 

Either its still summer movie season or it isn't.

If its still summer why are they publishing the list before the end of summer?

10 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Either its still summer movie season or it isn't.

If its still summer why are they publishing the list before the end of summer?

Because they probably have seen the majority of the releases of the year. They don't see films like we normal people do. Sunday I've read DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal #1. I got an advanced copy through a reviewer friend of mine. I fucking loved it and recommended it here. These dudes get to do the same with films. It's not that hard to understand. 

9 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Because they probably have seen the majority of the releases of the year. They don't see films like we normal people do. Sunday I've read DC Comics Dark Nights: Metal #1. I got an advanced copy through a reviewer friend of mine. I fucking loved it and recommended it here. These dudes get to do the same with films. It's not that hard to understand. 

So the unreleased Logan Lucky makes the list but not Logan.

It seems the Summer Movie season moves around depending on which film you want to promote....

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a53573/summer-blockbuster-2017-season-starts-now/

4 minutes ago, AndyK said:

So the unreleased Logan Lucky makes the list but not Logan.

It seems the Summer Movie season moves around depending on which film you want to promote....

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a53573/summer-blockbuster-2017-season-starts-now/

Logan was released IN MARCH, kids. MARCH. And I think it was in the Winter yet. Have some sense. :lol:

13 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Hell, critic screenings for Logan - that I remember Collider crew attended - were in FEBRUARY. That's their Winter, if anyone's wondering. So of fucking course that Logan wouldn't be listed as a Summer movie. LOL. :lol:

I'm losing this argument :P

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

They re-shot 40% of Rogue One. From everything that was reported about it, Justice League's reshoots are not that extensive. It's not even close to being the same situation.

DCEU is catnip for fanboys' hatred. 

You know that. :D 

• Like 2