Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, AJG said:

http://www.weei.com/media/audio-channel/dhk-casey-affleck-academy-award®-winning-actor-and-boston-native-8-15-17

6:30 minutes in Casey Affleck says he doesn’t think Ben is doing the Batman movie, and then what follows it up is just makes the whole thing confusing.

How the hell did you get access to this one day before it was supposed to be out? Has America gone freaking mad? 

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

How the hell did you get access to this one day before it was supposed to be out? Has America gone freaking mad? 

Twitter. Also I just listened again. 

Casey says Ben is not doing it, upon the host saying that’s ‘breaking news’, Casey backtracks and says he’s joking to deselect, and downplay.

Sounds like he broke the news without realising how guarded the news was.

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Twitter. Also I just listened again. 

Casey says Ben is not doing it, upon the host saying that’s ‘breaking news’, Casey backtracks and says he’s joking to deselect, and downplay.

Sounds like he broke the news without realising how guarded the news was.

Then he proceeds to say that he wouldn't take his place either. So one potential replacement out, I guess. 

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

http://www.weei.com/media/audio-channel/dhk-casey-affleck-academy-award®-winning-actor-and-boston-native-8-15-17

6:30 minutes in Casey Affleck says he doesn’t think Ben is doing the Batman movie, and then what follows it up is just makes the whole thing confusing.

I love how he was so nonchalant in saying it like everyone knows lol. This is gonna be funny how this plays out, what a space cadet. 

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I love how he was so nonchalant in saying it like everyone knows lol. This is gonna be funny how this plays out, what a space cadet. 

The shitshow he just unleashed is gonna be spectacular.

• Like 1

Just now, AJG said:

The shitshow he just unleashed is gonna be spectacular.

Seriously, it's insane that he thought that was ok to say. I'm a huge dceu fan and even I can't help but laugh at this lol. 

11 minutes ago, cax16 said:

You've gotta admit that it was kinda obvious tho. That THR article was the smoking gun. The younger generation of fanboys need to learn how to read between the lines. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

You've gotta admit that it was kinda obvious tho. That THR article was the smoking gun. The younger generation of fanboys need to learn how to read between the lines. 

Oh, I'm definitely not trying to say I'm blindsided by this or anything and I do agree with you, it's just funny. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Seriously, it's insane that he thought that was ok to say. I'm a huge dceu fan and even I can't help but laugh at this lol. 

Meh. I imagine he just never realised how big this thing is. It seems really understandable to me. To us fans on the net it’s BATMAN, to Casey (and most people) it’s just a popular character with a revolving door of actors.

• Like 1

Honestly, all these Ben Affleck is leaving or not rumors to be more entertaining than all boring the JL reshoot rumors.

Time for Batman to slip into a Lazarus Pit and come out looking like a much younger version of himself played by a new actor?

I'd imagine Ben wants to beat the crap out of Casey right now, or at least he regrets telling this news to the guy.

Ben likely gets a percentage of how much JL makes, so he needs the movie to do great. News of him leaving will not be a good thing.

Edited by Mojoguy

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Meh. I imagine he just never realised how big this thing is. It seems really understandable to me. To us fans on the net it’s BATMAN, to Casey (and most people) it’s just a popular character with a revolving door of actors.

I don't know, maybe you're right. Just seems like someone who's an actor, especially one as big as Affleck would know better. Either way, I know he wasn't trying to be malicious or anything.