Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

At this point, I'm done with the Affleck/Batman drama. This is becoming a Ross/Rachel situation of "WILL HE PLAY BATMAN?/WON'T HE PLAY BATMAN?" It's just annoying at this point. If Affleck wants to step down as Batman, fine. If he wants to keep playing Batman, great. Let's just get this shit out in the open. No more pussyfooting around the issue. 

3 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

At this point, I'm done with the Affleck/Batman drama. This is becoming a Ross/Rachel situation of "WILL HE PLAY BATMAN?/WON'T HE PLAY BATMAN?" It's just annoying at this point. If Affleck wants to step down as Batman, fine. If he wants to keep playing Batman, great. Let's just get this shit out in the open. No more pussyfooting around the issue. 

Rachel could’ve done so much better, Ross is such a dick.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Uh-Oh...get ready for the incoming walls of text that explain how the rumours were 'right' all along and the millions upon millions of "who can play Batman now that it has been confirmed that Affleck is stepping down" posts. 

Never change, internet.

Never change, [some people at] BOT.

:rofl:

• Like 2

WB has a big DCEU problem.

A depressing mopey Superman

A Batman played by an actor who could leave at any moment

A Wonder Woman played by a charming actress who was just in a hit solo movie

Who could WB POSSIBLY center their DC universe on?

Hmmmmmm

insane.png

We just went through 3 different Spider-Man's in 10 years and nobody cared. Just recast and move on

I hope Ben gets the help he needs tho. I know someone who battled alcoholism and it was godawful

Ben is also going through a divorce right now.

I think he needs a small break from acting for his own sanity. Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AJG said:

http://www.weei.com/media/audio-channel/dhk-casey-affleck-academy-award®-winning-actor-and-boston-native-8-15-17

6:30 minutes in Casey Affleck says he doesn’t think Ben is doing the Batman movie, and then what follows it up is just makes the whole thing confusing.

I was about to post the news. Thanks for doing it first. As you know, given that the JL thread is closed, we have to let JL/DCEU fans not overlook this kind of important news.

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin
edit

3 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

I was about to post the news. Thanks for doing it first. As you know, given that the JL thread is closed, we have to let JL/DCEU fans not overlook this kind of important news.

This fake news, Ben's brother was joke

5 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

This important news was already discussed in the batman movie thread a few hours ago, thanks for your concern though. 

I was about to post the news. Thanks for doing it first. As you know, given that the JL thread is closed, we have to let more concerned JL/DCEU fans not overlook this kind of news.

I mean yeah I think Affleck is a great Bruce and Batman in the movies, but I never felt like he ever had his heart in it whenever he was giving interviews.

I want him to play the role for as long as possible, but if he doesn't want to, then WB shouldn't force him.

Get a Lazarus Pit ready for Batman to fall into.

Edited by Mojoguy