Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

6 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Cochofles, how many times have people explained to you in the past, what?? 4 hours now??? That the CAPTAIN AMERICA Special wasn't supposed to drum up any hype cause they didn't show any new footage for the movie??? You keep bringing this bullshit up when people tell you over and over and goes in 1 ear and out the other.. You hear what you basically want to hear..

oop

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif

• Like 1

On 16/01/2016 at 3:20 PM, Cochofles said:

Two letters: DC.

The majority of people who are convinced already that this will suck are Marvel...um...enthusiasts.

(Damn! It's so hard not to call them the T word...)

As we all know, it's impossible to enjoy DC and Marvel properties equally. ;)

Wow that is rich coming from you. It has nothing to do with DC and everything to do with Zack Snyder. If people are against DC that much, why is TDK trilogy the most beloved CBMs on here? Grow the fuck up little girl 

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:06 PM, IronJimbo said:

Marvel Cinematic Universe = Childrens films done by television series directors.

DC = "Dark" films done by average directors

DC is probably better with some of the X-Men films being pretty good.

In order of quality

TDK

BB

Iron Man

GOTG

Cap 2

TDKR

Ant Man

AOU

Cap 1

IM3

Thor

IM2

MOS

Thor 2

TIH

Green Lantern

So basically Nolan is the best, followed by Marvel then DC. It's not trollish to suggest DC have yet to make a good film without the help of Nolan, its simply pointing out the obvious. Hopefully that changes this year with SS

Edited by Jessie

Snyder detractors are so funny trying to convince us that Batman v Superman is poised to be a disaster and he'll be fired from Justice League :rofl: 

His lowest rated comic book adaptation has a decent 7.2 IMDb score and the majority of critics gave it a positive review (56% on Rotten Tomatoes to be precise). You may think his CBMs are garbage but that's clearly not what audiences and critics think, so why the hell should WB give a shhh about what you think?

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Snyder detractors are so funny trying to convince us that Batman v Superman is poised to be a disaster and he'll be fired from Justice League :rofl: 

His lowest rated comic book adaptation has a decent 7.2 IMDb score and the majority of critics gave it a positive review (56% on Rotten Tomatoes to be precise). You may think his CBMs are garbage but that's clearly not what audiences and critics think, so why the hell should WB give a shhh about what you think?

The trolls are just DMan7, Jessie, BKB, and iJackSparrow. Coming from them, it's silly posturing. Trolls will be trolls. :D

On 1/21/2016 at 6:34 PM, Napoleon said:

If you say so... :unsure: 56% is a pretty bad critic score and an 7.2 on IMDB one of the most fan boy driven and trollish movie boards on the net isn't very good. I don't think BvS will be terrible, but I am not a fan of the style used in MoS. it was much better in Watchmen, but that film was still far from perfect and I am really nervous about Snyder directing one of my favorite superhero teams ever. 

11 minutes ago, Kalo said:

If you say so... :unsure: 56% is a pretty bad critic score and an 7.2 on IMDB one of the most fan boy driven and trollish movie boards on the net isn't very good. I don't think BvS will be terrible, but I am not a fan of the style used in MoS. it was much better in Watchmen, but that film was still far from perfect and I am really nervous about Snyder directing one of my favorite superhero teams ever. 

I know it's not good, but it isn't a disaster either, as his detractors wants us to think.

Snyder is way superior than the directors Marvel hires for their movies and I don't see anyone bitching about that. They even gave Doctor Strange to the guy who made the Day the Earth Stood Still remake and other trashy horror movies  :rofl:  And people complaining about Snyder :rofl:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Do we really??? I have my doubts and only because I just don't buy Ben Affleck as BATMAN, even based on the trailers and felt they should've been aggressive and offered Bale the RDJ Deal to reprise the role.. Not to mention the fact that the last trailer made it come off more like a spoof than anything and I'm not exactly sure WB is aiming for that... Now I'm sure certain DC fans will be here momentarily(and you know who you are) to shut this down, but whatever.. I'm sticking to my guns on this.. And SUICIDE SQUAD will basically be WATCHMEN all over again cause that's the fanbase this movie will appeal to..

Having Bale reprise his role as Batman would make this movie HUGE to maintain the continuity of the Nolan bat franchise and its success. However if they did that they'd be limiting themselves to the things that have been established in that Nolan universe such as the no super-powered villains, muted gadgets, lack of fighting skill Batman etc... That being said  with Snyder's Batman you can expect a more comic booky Batman and different aethetic which doesn't mean the movie would be good though as we all know Snyder's reputation as a director.

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

Something seems odd with supes face in that poster.

It's not Supes face, it's just that the poster seems to be an after thought and not something they actually planned for it. Batman and Superman are supposedly standing fancing each other, but that's not entirely true. The Batman picture was taken closer than Superman's, and Superman isn't actually looking to the point where Batman is, but skewed to his right. 

• Like 1

LOL @ people complaining that blockbusters are  using photoshop to put two actors in the same room. Like that almost never happens. ;)

Besides, nothing is as bad, aftherthought-level, and as "fanboy-learning-photoshop"-like as this:

International-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Pos

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 2

On 1/23/2016 at 1:10 PM, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Do we really??? I have my doubts and only because I just don't buy Ben Affleck as BATMAN, even based on the trailers and felt they should've been aggressive and offered Bale the RDJ Deal to reprise the role.. Not to mention the fact that the last trailer made it come off more like a spoof than anything and I'm not exactly sure WB is aiming for that... Now I'm sure certain DC fans will be here momentarily(and you know who you are) to shut this down, but whatever.. I'm sticking to my guns on this.. And SUICIDE SQUAD will basically be WATCHMEN all over again cause that's the fanbase this movie will appeal to..

Yep.

And Age of Ultron will outopen and outgross The Avengers. ;)

Oh, wait...

37 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

And SW7 will open to 100M OW, right???

LMAO! You made that up!!!!

I didn't make up your AUO prediction...

Also...how is the Craptain America buzz after that phenomenally buzz-worthy TV special that generated zero buzz while SS and WW got all the headlines? LMAO!!!! ;)

Edited by Cochofles

9 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

affleck_batman_meme.jpg?w=584

0a950fd4438006086453511114a36cb65fa75a9f

That second meme isn't even remotely a meme, it's just text on a picture! I mean this thread turning into another Dc/Marvel pissing contest would be bad enough but at least put some bare minimum of effort into it for God's sake.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

And how does this make you any different in the CIVIL WAR Thread or any other MARVEL Thread??? Cochofles, you're no different than the people you complain about and that in itself classifies you as a hypocrite...:rolleyes:

Just leave those two they will like any DCeU movie even it's a steaming pile of crap. They are getting desperate by trying to find fault with everything Marvel does. lol

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 2