Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Thor was always tracking between $90M-$120M and anyone who thought higher than $130M is an idiot. The only people who vehemently thought $130M+ was possible was BKB and he was an uber fanboy and he’s (thankfully) gone.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

Speaking of imprssive, it’s very impressive that all the MCU and DCEU movies this year will cross the $800M WW mark. Marvel will have all three of their film cross $300M and DC will have all two of their films cross $400M

Edited by YourMother

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

So is 179 million for a piece of garbage

Well to be honest, it’s my least favorite Avengers (yes I know it’s CA movie but imo it’s also an Avengers movie) movie, it’s solid but Avengers 1 and Ultron were better. 

Just now, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

The fact Napoleon hasn't been banned is amazing, since all I've seen him do is poison the well

To be fair this is the franchise war thread and it’s the place to do this kind of stuff. Isn’t that why the mods made this? And honestly it’s just his opinion, he’s allowed to dislike stuff and defend what he likes right? 

• Like 3

DC Fans are so freaking dense.

Some people said in another thread they heard highly educated and well read gentlemen shout "Fuck Marvel" when they saw a Marvel trailer at a DC movie screening.

Freaking dense yeah.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Some people said in another thread they heard highly educated and well read gentlemen shout "Fuck Marvel" when they saw a Marvel trailer at a DC movie screening.

Freaking dense yeah.

Agree that both DC and Marvel can have their rude fanboys more imo DC fans can be assholes more often.

43 minutes ago, cax16 said:

To be fair this is the franchise war thread and it’s the place to do this kind of stuff. Isn’t that why the mods made this? And honestly it’s just his opinion, he’s allowed to dislike stuff and defend what he likes right? 

All he ever does is shitting on Marvel movies and praising the "brilliance" of BvS, not just in this thread, but in almost every CBM thread. It's annoying as hell. Even now he calls Thor Ragnarok a bad movie even though he hasn't probably seen it. Same thing happened when Gotg2 and SMH came out. It's okay if you have a different opinion, but it's obvious he is just trolling. Maybe the mods won't ban him since he has some personal problems (which I'm sorry for and wish him all the best), but that's not an excuse to act like a child.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Titan Man said:

All he ever does is shitting on Marvel movies and praising the "brilliance" of BvS, not just in this thread, but in almost every CBM thread. It's annoying as hell. Even now he calls Thor Ragnarok a bad movie even though he hasn't probably seen it. Same thing happened when Gotg2 and SMH came out. It's okay if you have a different opinion, but it's obvious he is just trolling. Maybe the mods won't ban him since he has some personal problems (which I'm sorry for and wish him all the best), but that's not an excuse to act like a child.

A lot of passionate people on this site defend stuff they like. Sorry his opinions arent aligned with yours. Also, He’s been banned plenty of times from threads but in this thread we’re allowed to discuss what we don’t like.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Titan Man said:

It's just my opinion, I'm allowed to have one. I don't think I direspected or mocked anyone. Some members have done that to me and to other DC fans so I know how horrivle that is, and I would never do that intentionally.

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

Thor was always tracking between $90M-$120M and anyone who thought higher than $130M is an idiot. The only people who vehemently thought $130M+ was possible was BKB and he was an uber fanboy and he’s (thankfully) gone.

Talking about BKB and DMAN7 haven't seen them a long while..... where are they..seems like both are missing out on the THOR MCU celebration.

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Talking about BKB and DMAN7 haven't seen them a long while..... where are they..seems like both are missing out on the THOR MCU celebration.

BKB got permabanned for supporting Neo Nazis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Freaking dense yeah.

I have seen MCU fans the same way...there are Dense fan on both side of the fence not just the DCEU.

Just because a few rotten tomatoes ..you take it out on the whole community .... how convenient. One thing I do notice is that less DC fans going to the MCU threads than MCU fans to the DC threads ....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1