Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, Rebeccas said:

oh boy can't wait for your ayn rand lecture.

Strange how you keep avoiding your original conjecture, while throwing out ad hominems. And just to be clear - not Randian Objectivism (which is a theory more full of holes than most any I have ever read), but Popperian Epistemology. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Strange how you keep avoiding your original conjecture, while throwing out ad hominems. And just to be clear - not Randian Objectivism (which is a theory more full of holes than most any I have ever read), but Popperian Epistemology. 

Don't you have like some other annoying forum to spout this.

Just now, Rebeccas said:

Don't you have like some other annoying forum to spout this.

Still dodging your original conjecture... you're the one who started spouting nonsense and then making false assumptions. 

If the best you've got is a rehash of 'can't you just go away?' Then I guess you were just trying to be showy when you were talking about depth. 

Typical poser. 

24 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Box office values are not subjective. Depth can be subjective, but then any discussion on it is meritless nonsense as it cannot be settled by experiment. Now if we use an objective measure of depth, Cameron beats everyone else every time (just like he does at the box office). 

Just now, Rebeccas said:

How many meters of depth does Avatar have? And what kind of measuring tape did you use to measure it? Very curious about this.

So far you've got: 

Appeal to ridicule. 

Ad hominem. 

False equivalence. 

What are we going for here? 

Just now, Rebeccas said:

Very dedicated parody account I must say!

Your inability to defend your original position, follow any kind of logic, or even understand the most basic concept of measurement (and of course your spelling of meter) makes me think you're a parody of a modern american educated in the last 2 decades. Could I be right? 

Just now, Jessie said:

Avatar message is more important than all the MCU messages but its not a very subtle in the slightest 

Honestly the fact that people would go out in droves to see something with such a big environmental message is great, hopefully the sequels can have some affect on climate change however small.

11 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

The metre, the base unit of length. What else? 

Parsec !

How many meter is Avatar and how many meter is a comparison Tree Of Life, 2001 A Space Odyssey, Gone in the Wind and The Searcher, just to have an idea of the objective deepness.

• Like 2