Neo

Snowpiercer | Now in Theaters and VOD

Does this mean that, literally, it disappears from theatres on the 11th? Is the Canadian release on the 18th out? What a shame, if so. I don't do VOD. I was very much looking forward to seeing the real deal in theatres.

I'm under the impression some theaters are only showing it for the week but others will continue to show it and the limited Canada release for the 18th is still on.

• Like 3

This movie is the first one that makes me sad I moved from NYC. I could've seen this last weekend AND NOW I'M FORCED TO PRAY IT MAKES IT OUT HERE. LIKE A NOBODY.

Ha, I get Snowpiercer next week, and I'M IN FINLAND.

• Like 3

Southside Works Cinema Pittsburgh, PA

http://snowpiercer-film.com/screenings

Though it might have already left ... they're dropping like flies.

That's literally a ten minute walk from my door. Embarrassingly, I checked all the art house theaters in town because that theater, the one right near the townhouse I live in, essentially never gets releases outside of the mainstream. I'm seeing it tonight.

Though, I'm very embarrassed.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 2

I'm ashamed of what Weinstein is doing, this had potential for decent business with a wide release and instead they're making people hunt for it.The reasons some indies do so poorly isn't because of a lack of interest but they make them near impossible to find.

• Like 3

Ugh this movie gets me pissed off

I really really really want to see it, but I'm betting the whole VOD business is gonna put me out of luck

(AKA no local theaters will get it, and when I drive out to Chicago in two weeks for Boyhood, no theater will have it anymore)

• Like 3

Snowpiercer must have really over performed in the larger cities and venues - the few it had - since it was also playing in too many places (can they really be called theaters) that looked like this (actual shot from a Snowpiercer screening) ...

Posted Image

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 8