grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

1 minute ago, Total Treecall said:

How is loving a mainstream, wide release, Hollywood movie with big name actors, that was critically well received, "edgy"?

It's a great film, nothing edgy to it.

It is my opinion. I never asked people to agree with it. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

You opinion is bad as well for me and doesn't make any sense either so there is that :lol: 

But at least I've laid out the reasons for my opinion, extensively. You just said people like MMXXL to be contrarian which is not true. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

I am fine with people loving strip shows. People can love whatever they want. But people calling MMXXL a movie, let alone a good movie, is really ridiculous. But whatever. 

And I am sure the movie will show up here because we always have to feel good and put shit in our tops just to think we are better than the Academy and all that crap. Inside Out winning is another case of that.

How would the best movie of the year & a true masterpiece be a case of that? 

• Like 1