#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

I would think this should do as much as previews for Friday gross.

This is not Hp and such... Dh2 did 48 million after its previews gross and this looks bigger for Friday. 

At least here in Canada we are headed for one the biggest box office days in a while. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

I had the most buzz killing trailers ever at the screening. It was 13 Hours, Angry Birds, Gods of Egypt, The Finest Hours, The Jungle Book, KFP3, and Kubo and the Two Strings (poor thing got booed to the far depths of hell by that point). Everyone just wanted the movie to start. Literally none of the massive batch of new blockbuster trailers people might actually care about. :mellow:

I got BvS, KFP, Jungle Book... and then fucking Deadpool. I knew it would happen after I joked about it the other day.

Stop showing me the Deadpool trailer, universe. Didn't even want to see it once

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Same.

Not my conservative, homophobic, racist, and sexist town pulling through when unexpected!

You just reminded me that I had the unfortunate displeasure of listening to two guys behind me in line debate for an hour whether they should vote for Ted Cruz or Donald Trump because "They can get shit done"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Reports regarding the male/female ratio, I would call them concerning.

The photos posted here are sausages fest.

You need to think more before being concerned because there is nothing concerning here :

-The huge majority of SW fans are males

-These photos are from Thursday night, the first shows

--> OF COURSE there is a huge imbalance!!!

Female and teens won't rush, they'll quietly wait Friday night and the weekend.

People really need to think twice. This concern of yours is ill-advised.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

You just reminded me that I had the unfortunate displeasure of listening to two guys behind me in line debate for an hour whether they should vote for Ted Cruz or Donald Trump because "they can get shit done."

Tell me about, sis.

I'm from Texas.

I see guys on campus with the Trump hats or giving me dirty looks when I wore my Mexico jersey on our independence day.

I felt inclined to tape a sheet to my back that says I was born here.

Loathe them. They don't deserve to breath.

I feel ASHAMED and DISGUSTED and EMBARRASSED to share the same last name with Ted.

Is SW7 going to make the studios think "Oh ok, so we dont have to jam our movie in the summer to get a massive OW. We should really use December more in the future." Or they'll just go like "That doesnt mean anything. SW7 is gonna break the record no matter what month that is."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Claire Evans Holt said:

Tell me about, sis.

I'm from Texas.

I see guys on campus with the Trump hats or giving me dirty looks when I wore my Mexico jersey on our independence day.

I felt inclined to tape a sheet to my back that says I was born here.

Loathe them. They don't deserve to breath.

I feel ASHAMED and DISGUSTED and EMBARRASSED to share the same last name with Ted.

What a bunch of jerks...

• Like 1