CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

A comparison between TFA and LOTR2 for the past  few days:

Fri: 62.2 vs 19.2 = 3.24x

Sat: 68.3 vs 22.75 = 3.00x

Sun: 60.55 vs 20.0 = 3.03x

Mon: 40.0 vs 13.5 = 2.96x

So the trend for past 3 days are pretty similar, albeit at a much higher level...... LOTR2 made 224m after its first Monday. If TFA can keep at the 3x level..... it will do a further 672m, finishing with a total of 288+672 = 960m!!

Just needs a little bit better.........

33 minutes ago, Blan Solo said:

The thing that's spreading fast and is a big help to this is "You don't need to see the other ones to understand Episode VII." I know about ten people who told me last month they wouldn't see it before finishing the other movies which they weren't planning on doing, but most now have plans to see it by the end of the week even without watching the other ones.

I had been planning to check out the original movies for a couple months but I didn't want to buy them not knowing if I would like them so I thought I would wait until they aired on TV (figured this was a given due to TFA but unfortunately not). I decided to go ahead and watch The Force Awakens figuring most of the references to previous films would be Easter eggs and the movie would mostly have its own plot since it takes place 30 years after Jedi. Thank God that was the case and the movie was very easy for a newbie like me to follow and since I enjoyed it so much I picked up the complete saga as an early Christmas present. I already have plans to see it again once I've finished the rest. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Darth AndyLL said:

I see the forum database backup kicked in... :angry:

For the moment, if trying to access notifications via open as a new tab an error notice with lots of orange marking appears. Only in case that this might help to find whatever is up = not a complain

Just now, terrestrial said:

For the moment, if trying to access notifications via open as a new tab an error notice with lots of orange marking appears. Only in case that this might help to find whatever is up = not a complain

Yeah I know. :/

Trust me... Shawn and I have been discussing options.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Darth AndyLL said:

Yeah I know. :/

Trust me... Shawn and I have been discussing options.  

Again: not a complain, only providing details in the hope it might help

Hmmm, now it works,but:

all quotes stay bold, no matter if I clicked on those to look up what/why someone quoted me or if not. I refreshed too, still bold.

Via the weekend thread there are quite a few quotes, maybe a counter is limited/maxed out?

I do remember bad reactions like that with a software I used in the '80 ;) (company)

Layer colour names were also a reason for crashes, via mixing up languages into one use (ä, ö, ü  involved) = difficult to find, as they were only used for parts of imported designs. Special signs in template details names, too long names,... I am sure you all checked those twice already, but once in a 1000 hints there might be something to help a bit (I hope)