baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

40 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Why do some of you ask if there are any early Wednesday numbers? If there were do you not think we would post them by now lol. This is only the most exciting time for the box office in probably 20 years.

When I log on I just check the thread title for whatever that day's thread is.

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Also just realized we officially have our 6th 300m grosser of the year now (really should be 7 since AS made all its money this year). May not see that again for awhile. 

2015 will also be the first year with multiple $500M grossers. It's already the first multiple $450M grosser. (So close for DKR.)

Edited by ChiSoxRox

3 minutes ago, arpiaaaa said:

I know.
Her book is really good.
But that's a pity, when someone with such potential waste her life like this.... :(

I think she's done good to make it this far tbh. Some people with those issues can't overcome them talented or not.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Wednesday it should set the record for most days over 30m ever with 6. JW and TA are the only ones to have 5 before. Depending on what happens next week it could go up to as many as 15 days over 30m. :blink:

I don't think it will do that many. I'm thinking 10 (The first 6 days, 3 days this weekend and the Saturday of New Years).

3 minutes ago, Luiz Nando said:

163m

Weekend Forecast: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Faces Five New Wide Releases Over Christmas Weekend
http://pro.boxoffice.com/featured_stories/2015-12-weekend-forecast-star-wars-the-force-awakens-faces-five-new-wide-releases-over-christmas-weekend

If that happens, 700m by 3rd weekend? Fuckin lawdy....

Went to a sub shop for lunch today and the dude asked me if I'd seen Star Wars yet. We ended up talking for like 10 minutes about it -- he hasn't even seen it yet, because he was never much a huge fan of the franchise (even the originals), but he's gonna go with some friends who're eager to see it again.

That's when you know a movie is big.

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Luiz Nando said:

163m

Weekend Forecast: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Faces Five New Wide Releases Over Christmas Weekend
http://pro.boxoffice.com/featured_stories/2015-12-weekend-forecast-star-wars-the-force-awakens-faces-five-new-wide-releases-over-christmas-weekend

That's less than 35% drop :wacko:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Went to a sub shop for lunch today and the dude asked me if I'd seen Star Wars yet. We ended up talking for like 10 minutes about it -- he hasn't even seen it yet, because he was never much a huge fan of the franchise (even the originals), but he's gonna go with some friends who're eager to see it again.

God damn it! Us non-fans need to stick together

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I saw it again last night with some new folks that wanted me to go, I liked it a lot more the second time.  Hope it makes it to 1 billion, the galaxy of far, far away is baaack.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That's less than 35% drop :wacko:

That number would put it at nearly $550 million in only 10 days! If it hits that then $700 million by the end of January 3rd seems all but locked. Crazy to think it would hit $700 million in the amount of time Jurassic World hit $500 million!!

:ohmyzod:

• Like 1