druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

Saw Concussion tonight. Usually when I go to the movies there aren't many people in the theater and everyone is really quiet, but the theater tonight was 95% full and pretty enthusiastic.

Why is this estimated to make only low teens for the weekend?

Edited by department store basement

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Why do you treat your clients so poorly? :( 

Hidden Content

HAHA, nice man. Well I can't operate the RED solo and most of our corporate clients don't want to pay too much money for their videos, so if they do pay more money, yes, we pull out the Scarlet but that's only in my area. We shoot nationwide. I have more than 200 videographers - in almost every U.S. state including Alaska - and most of them are using things like the C100, Canon 5D (I have the Mark iii I have been using), and any variety of other HD video cameras. Something like the DVX200 is so nice for run-and-gun shooting and fitting a lot into a tight schedule. This camera seems so nice for what I'm doing, and heck, a 4K prosumer camera. Not bad!

So what seriously happened with that 35-40? When I first read that I was first of all thinking wow that's so disappointing, but then I thought, wait... that's not realistic. Is it? That can't happen. That's barely an increase (35) from Christmas Eve, which blows. Please let the 49-51 be accurate -- it always is with Rth. He is our savior it seems like with this movie. He always brings happy tidings. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

C'mon, man, tell da troof.

Tell da troof.

This IS the truth lol. There were a lot of families scrambling for seats. I think there were less than 20 seats that weren't occupied.

Edited by department store basement
  • Like 1