Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY IV: The 4th Annual Box Office Theory Awards! (CEREMONY TOMORROW AT 2PM EST)

Awesome job Spaghetti!

I'm honoured that you guys nominated me as one of the four valuable members here.  Seeing as Andy built the Derby, Tele runs this place and RTH is RTH, I don't really belong in their company so it truly is nice just to be nominated.  Thanks, sincerely.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally everyone who voted for daisy ridley must have seen 5 movies last year.

I saw about 150, including those on HV and I absolutely voted for her.  Your opinion is your own, it doesn't speak for others.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i didn't even notice the mortdecai nomination there you people hate refined british comedy.

I honestly doubt anyone here saw Mordecai.  I did and it wasn't great but far from horrible.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Baumer I saw it and it was pretty bad in my book. It and Fantastic Four were on my ballot

And you have every right to put it on your ballot if you have seen it.

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure I'll see everything by the time noms are due so I can't reall give a fair vote.  But if I do vote I'll say this.  For the past two years Fargo had been the best thing I've seen in any medium.  And I'm tempted to have Sicario go 4/4. 

5 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

BEST TV SERIES - DRAMA

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Haven't watched Season 2 of Fargo yet, but come on, Jessica Jones really should have been replaced by The Leftovers or Hannibal (I'd also accept The Americans and Justified).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blankments said:

Baumer I saw it and it was pretty bad in my book. It and Fantastic Four were on my ballot

I just watched Fantastic Four, and I don't know if it's because my expectations were so rock bottom, but I found it to be far from one of the worst films ever made. in fact the first half of the movie was actually good, but yeah the ending was beyond awful, it was almost like you could see the studio sweep in and cut out most of the middle and add a box mix generic ending (that was probably written by then to, written as in tell the actors to stand there and do that) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

Also, Quote me if you want to do a write-up. I call dibs on Room.

I do actually wanna do a write up on Force Awakens, I don't wanna sound presumptuous but I'm not sure if there is a member on this board that star wars means as much do as me.