CJohn

Wednesday The Force Awakens Estimates - 28M (Rth) | 27.2 - 27.9 (DHD)

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Hasan do you know what 'most' means. Do you know how many people there are. Do you know how much a ticket costs. Can you math

I can do the math.

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

It dropped 5% on a Wednesday in my opinion it's because every single person under the age of 65 has seen it and all that's left are the slowpoke older viewers

Well, today when I went to see Sisters, there was a very old woman alone buying a ticket for Star Wars so...

• Like 2

Just now, #ED2-D2 said:

So 100M+ weekend locked?

How many people over the age of 65 years still go to theaters nowadays :ph34r: ?

Just now, Chewy said:

The evidence keeps piling up

There will be nobody left to see it by this time next week.

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Hasan do you know what 'most' means. Do you know how many people there are. Do you know how much a ticket costs. Can you math

'Most' people who are cinephiles especially scifi. there are hardly any movie goers who skipped on movies like avengers...jw or avatar.

I think SW7 will make 120m this weekend, although todays numbers aren't as I thought they would I'm positive this will be a big weekend. I have friends and cousins who still haven't seen it yet and are planning to go this weekend, now the crazyness is dying down they will see it.

I wouldn't be suprised if it made 1.3t DOM by March.

14 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Best thing about that movie is the way Brad Pitt shows up to awkwardly preach at us cuz the audience was probably too racist/stupid to get it from the horrific imagery. Can picture the board room meetings

Surely one of the more distracting cameos in recent memory.

• Like 2

Just now, hasanahmad said:

'Most' people who are cinephiles especially scifi. there are hardly any movie goers who skipped on movies like avengers...jw or avatar.

There are tons of movie goers who skipped on those, there are tons of movie goers who will skip on Star Wars. There are a whole lot of people, you know? These movies are enormous because they tap into an audience that doesn't regularly go to the theater. Avengers JW and Avatar being good examples of that, Star Wars being an outrageous example

2 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

That's what I'm here for Dan, although I thought my BO prediction was realistic & it turned out to be miles wrong.

Lol, well can't win em all, I guess.

Honestly, I'd be shocked and pleasantly surprised if TFA made a billion dollars domestically, but I'm not gonna say it's locked either.

• Like 2