fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

20131. Fake Vs MGSPR over/under CFFake on PR and MGS on CFStakes: Sigs for a monthfmpro predicts: MGS2. Sam vs iTz ED WINNER EDMOS over/under 100 OWED over and Sam underStakes: Avatar and sigs for a monthfmpro predicts: ED3. ChFloppit vs MGSCF over/under 400 mill DOMChFloppit under and MGS overStakes: Avatars for a monthfmpro predicts: ChF4. ChFloppit vs MGSStar Wars 7 over/under 1,2B WWCh under vs Michael G. Scott overStakes: Avatars for a monthfmpro predicts: MGS5. fmpro vs InFamous WINNER fmproMoS over/under IM3 DOMfmpro under and InFamous overStakes: Name change for a monthfmpro predicts: fmpro7. Neo vs BKB WINNER BKBTrek2 over/under 100 mill OW DOMNeo over and BKB underStakes: The Winner gets to say "I Told You So" while the Loser simply has to listen to it8. Walt Disney vs Baumer WINNER Walt DisneyIM3 over/under 350 mill DOMBaumer under and WD overStakes: 50$9. The Stingray vs NeoPAC RIM Over ID4 WWNeo over and Sting underStakes:bragging rightsfmpro predicts: Stingray10. CoolioD1 vs fmproR.I.P.D over/under 27,5 mill OW DOMfmpro over and Coolio underStakes: fmpro/CoolioD1 is god and winners avatar for a monthfmpro predicts: CD111. jandrew vs MGSCF over/under 400 mill DOMjandrew under and MGS overStakes: avatar for a monthfmpro predicts: jandrew12. ajde vs NeoST2 over/under CF WWNeo on ST2 and adje on CFStakes: bragging rightsfmpro predicts: adje13. Neo vs BKB WINNER BKBST2 over/under ST1Neo over and BKB underStakes: Bragging rights14. BKB vs Stingray WINNER StingrayIron Man 3 over/under 500m domesticBKB over and Ray underStakes: Signature + bragging rights for 30 days15. Telemachos vs MGS WINNER TelemachosST2 over/under 100 mill OW DOMTele under and MGS overStakes: avatar for 2 weeks16. Noctis vs Neo11 bets (post 768 page 39)17. Clay vs. djdunkeykongGatsby OW vs. Pacific Rim OW (domestic)Clay have Gatsby, Kong has PRStakes: avatar for a monthfmpro predicts: dj18. Neo Vs The World :)Post 90319. Alfred vs Captain OliveCF over/under IM3+40 mill DOMAlfred over and Olive underStakes: Alfred changes name and Olive Sig+Avatarfmpro predicts: Olive20. Infamous vs hiccupWWZ over/under Pacific Rim DOMInfamous on PR and hiccup WWZStakes:????fmpro predicts: infamous21. fmpro vs Infamous WINNER fmproAE over/under 150 mill DOMInfamous over and fmpro underStakes: username for a monthfmpro predicts: fmpro22. Neo Vs BKB WINNER NeoMoS over/under 75 mill OW DOMNeo over and BKB underStakes: Bragfmpro predicts: Neo23. Neo Vs BKBAvatar2 over/under 500 mill DOMNeo over and BKB underStakes:Name,Avatar, sigs you name itfmpro predicts: BKB24. BKB vs djdunkeykongThor:TDW over/under I am legend DOMBKB over and dj underStakes: ???fmpro predicts: BKB25. MGS vs jandrew WINNER jandrewPurge O/U $33M OWMGS under and jandrew overStakes: avatar/sigs for 2 weeksfmpro predicts: MGS26. Blank vs BKBMU over/under MoS OW DOMBlank on MoS and BKB on MUStakes: avatar for a month27. fmpro vs djdunkeykongCA2 over/under Thor 2fmpro on Thor and dj on CA2Stakes: sigs for a month28. Neo vs BKBSW vs TA2See post 987Stakes:?29. Neo Vs firedeepSW VII over/under 158 mill OWNeo over and firedeep underStakes:?30. Goffe vs icerollDivergent over/under 50m DOMGoffe under and iceroll overstakes: banned from any Mockingjay related thread until Mockingjay P1 OW31. Neo vs DraculaMJII over/under SW VIINeo on SW and Dracula on MJ IIStakes: sigs for a month32. Neo vs BKBCap 2 over/under 150 mill OWNeo under and BKB overStakes: sigs,name ect33. Neo vs BKBCap2 over/under 400 mill DOMNeo under and BKB OverStakes: sigs,names ect 33. Tarzan vs BlankmentsTF4 over/under HTTYD2Tarzan on TF4 and blank on HTTYD2Stakes: Avatars for a month

34. Iceroll vs GoffeCF over/under 55% drop 2nd weekendGoffe over and Iceroll underStakes: change name e signature, be positive in any THG related thread Edited by fmpro

He shouldn't have to accept

I'm calling out Kal OFFICIALLY in this thread and issuing a loser leave this site Challenge that in no way shape and form, will AVATAR 2 gross over 3 Billion dollars WW and if I lose, then I'm outta here with no aliases, since I've never done that bullshit anyway over a 10 year period, but still.. Kal says he's so confident I'm the loser here, that I'm calling his ass out on this.. Come on Kal, get your ass in here ands accept my challenge.. This is what everyone fucking wanted and now I'm pulling the trigger.. No Paypal 50 dollar bullshit, no nothing.. My way or the highway and if you don't accept my bet, I'm gonna heckle the fuck out of you until you do accept.. You're so certain you're right and I'm wrong, that you should be confident in this bet..

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2090-bet-thread-pm-fmpro-for-locked-bets-only/page-37#entry740580

[mod edit] Squaremaster, he should have to accept if he's so confident in caling me a loser this far out, well, I'm calling him out and he's a bonafide Grade A Pussy if he doesn't and you can defend this bullshit all you want, but if he's so confident, so sure of himself, then this should be a slamdunk for him..

As opposed to you constantly screaming and spamming forums with comments about how "this, that and the other" M. Studios film is going to make 400M domestic? 

Why should he or anyone else accept a Loser-leaves-town bet when you've balked on them several times yourself.

Oh, and just a word of warning, it's not usually a good idea to flat out state that you're going to heckle the [mod edit] out of someone unless you're looking to get banned without needing to lose a bet.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

[mod edit] Squaremaster, he should have to accept if he's so confident in caling me a loser this far out, well, I'm calling him out and he's a bonafide Grade A Pussy if he doesn't and you can defend this bullshit all you want, but if he's so confident, so sure of himself, then thisthis should be a slamdunk for him..

I bet Godzilla will gross more than Captain America 2 WW.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 3

[mod edit] Squaremaster, he should have to accept if he's so confident in caling me a loser this far out, well, I'm calling him out and he's a bonafide Grade A Pussy if he doesn't and you can defend this bullshit all you want, but if he's so confident, so sure of himself, then this should be a slamdunk for him..

LOL

LOL Amen Squaremaster BKB is a punk and a coward.

Here is the bet made to him  months ago.. Some one add it to the bet list...

If The Avengers  2 can come with 800Mil of Juggernaut 2's massive tally WW..

BKB wins. if not,  then I win.

Winner receives 50.00 USD paypal , and  if I win BKB must have in his sig.....I bow down to all the followers and fans of Avatar and I am forever Kal's Bitch..

It seems BKB' backed out of a leave the site bet himself ROFL.

Not to mention Neo, Dash, Tarzan ,Kayum, Square Master, Bone and too many members already said.. Kals bet was first.

lol

Where are you BKB...Are you a cowardly lion.. Or a true Marvel Fanboy Giant!!

Edited by Neo
  • Like 3

As opposed to you constantly screaming and spamming forums with comments about how "this, that and the other" M. Studios film is going to make 400M domestic? 

Why should he or anyone else accept a Loser-leaves-town bet when you've balked on them several times yourself.

Oh, and just a word of warning, it's not usually a good idea to flat out state that you're going to heckle the [mod edit] out of someone unless you're looking to get banned without needing to lose a bet.

Thanks my friend, dont worry Square alot of people want BKB banned.. So if he cant conduct himself in a proper manner. Seems he has no friends on here lately, Im sure spamming and constant heckling and rudeness isnt tolerated.. Glad you pointed out he backed out of several leave the site bets LMAO.