CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

...and that says all you need to know about YouTube film guys. 

lol hey! It's not just those. They have a lot of other films listed too like the new Coen Brothers movie, The BFG, Fantastic Beats, The Witch, Snowden, The Jungle Book and most have Rogue One as #1 overall.

Oh boy did that piss off the Batman V Superman people in the comments. It was sometimes #3 or #4 and they just couldn't accept it not being #1.

Edited by somebody85

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

YouTube film guys are awesome if their names are Jeremy Jahns

I enjoy Jahns film, but Captain Logan is absolutely my favorite youtube film related guy, even if he's an absolute unknown, and he doesn't just review movies, but he looks at geek / comic-book culture. He really goes into depth with every film he reviews.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

1 hour ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

I enjoy Jahns film, but Captain Logan is absolutely my favorite youtube film related guy, even if he's an absolute unknown, and he doesn't just review movies, but he looks at geek / comic-book culture. He really goes into depth with every film he reviews.

I enjoy Grace Randolph's unique perspective on movies, pop-culture trends and studio strategies when it comes to marketing and story tones too. She's not always right on the money, but she is pretty knowledgeable and brings up interesting things that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. 

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

I enjoy Grace Randolph's unique perspective on movies, pop-culture trends and studio strategies when it comes to marketing and story tones too. She's not always right on the money, but she is pretty knowledgeable and brings up interesting things that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. 

Grace Randolph is very informative. I've enjoyed her trailer reviews, since she's usually considerate of what the movie could actually be versus what the trailer shows.

• Like 1