4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I have no idea, the only thing I know is that you're a 75 years old man :P 

what are you waiting to watch TB btw? I already watched twice and said that it's great, do you need a better opinion? 

I'm not 75 years old :P  

no idea when I am seeing The Boy

8 minutes ago, 75live said:

I'm not 75 years old :P  

no idea when I am seeing The Boy

well, you talk like one :P 

I think I'm going to watch GM tomorrow, despite the terrible show time, it received great reviews here (not that I care for this like u), but it's always good to give money to some good horror movies for a change B) 

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

well, you talk like one :P 

I think I'm going to watch GM tomorrow, despite the terrible show time, it received great reviews here (not that I care for this like u), but it's always good to give money to some good horror movies for a change B) 

so you sit around thinking this is me?

small-cartoon-29b.png

lol

but anyway, yeah go see that movie and let us know how it is :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

LMFAO!!! Of course not, you're a cool grandparent :lol::P 

you must be like 16 then :P

I think people are liking TW but I don't think it has enough appeal to hit a larger audience

13 minutes ago, 75live said:

you must be like 16 then :P

I think people are liking TW but I don't think it has enough appeal to hit a larger audience

almost! I'm 20 years old, and you, mysterious man? 

Well, if YOU liked it, then, I'm sure that the GP can enjoy too :P but serious, why do you liked it? From what I read, it is even more slower than IF, and you hated IF lol 

2 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

almost! I'm 20 years old, and you, mysterious man? 

Well, if YOU liked it, then, I'm sure that the GP can enjoy too :P but serious, why do you liked it? From what I read, it is even more slower than IF, and you hated IF lol 

i'll just say I am older than 20 :P 

I didn't hate IF at all, I hated the experience I had so I couldn't enjoy it like I should have ;) 

13 minutes ago, 75live said:

i'll just say I am older than 20 :P 

I didn't hate IF at all, I hated the experience I had so I couldn't enjoy it like I should have ;) 

Grr, you're so mysterious that annoys me! Hm, it means that you had a quiet show while watching TW? I read a review claiming that it had the most shocking ending of a horror movie in history, do you agree? 

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Grr, you're so mysterious that annoys me! Hm, it means that you had a quiet show while watching TW? I read a review claiming that it had the most shocking ending of a horror movie in history, do you agree? 

yeah other than this one idiot which didn't ruin the movie thank goodness, it was pretty quiet.

I don't think it is the most shocking ending ever, but it could be considered shocking to some yes 

19 hours ago, 75live said:

yeah other than this one idiot which didn't ruin the movie thank goodness, it was pretty quiet.

I don't think it is the most shocking ending ever, but it could be considered shocking to some yes 

Well, considering that you grandpa always get the ending before it happens, and it was a surprise to you, it must be a truly excellent ending :P 

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Well, considering that you grandpa always get the ending before it happens, and it was a surprise to you, it must be a truly excellent ending :P 

I never said it was a surprise to me :P  I said some would find it shocking.  I won't say any more than that so I won't give it away but it was amazing how Dorothy showed up and threw a bucket of water on the witch to kill her...oops :P  

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I never said it was a surprise to me :P  I said some would find it shocking.  I won't say any more than that so I won't give it away but it was amazing how Dorothy showed up and threw a bucket of water on the witch to kill her...oops :P  

consider yourself a dead man if this happens 

this will be released next week, I can't fuck wait, TB last week, GM this week, TW next week, and TF after TW, it's like an overdose :P 

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

consider yourself a dead man if this happens 

this will be released next week, I can't fuck wait, TB last week, GM this week, TW next week, and TF after TW, it's like an overdose :P 

lol  

i know you got the reference so you're safe :P

then you are set for a while with movies ;) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 75live said:

lol  

i know you got the reference so you're safe :P

then you are set for a while with movies ;) 

LMFAO!!!!!! I only get the reference now, as I said, I'm really slow to get things :ph34r: 

from the the most acclaimed horror movies of this decade: TW/IF/B, is TW the best one?