Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

I think Dirty Grandpa's critical consensus on Rotten Tomatoes is up there with their best. 

Like a Werther's Original dropped down a sewer drain, Dirty Grandpa represents the careless fumbling of a classic talent that once brought pleasure to millions.

• Like 1

IDK. On one hand, there won't be much to do this weekend with all the snow. But if it's too bad to drive and if they close the public transportation, that is an issue. It's going to major cities like NYC, Washington, Boston, Philadelphia. 

3 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Looks like my theater is going to be closed this weekend due to the winter storm (we're supposed to have about 2 ft). Was thinking about checking out Dirty Grandpa before I headed out to Florida Sunday but after the reviews and the theater being closed I'll probably wait and Redbox it. 

theaters closed but airports not? good luck getting out of dodge:(

7 minutes ago, Frozen said:

The Boy has 7.5/10 from 274 users on IMDB. So it may be a case of Daddy's Home where the critics hate it but it's actually good.

since when have imdb ratings mattered?

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Throwing out my predicts for early Friday #'s (which will be totally wrong)

Boy - 6-6.2M

5th Wave - 4.5-4.9

Grandpa - 3.9-4.1

That would be insane for The Boy, IMO. 

• Like 3