Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

Remember when Rth would come in here and when every single time early on the numbers improved because of TFA playing stronger on the West Coast? Where there are no weather issues. Just food for thought.

Revenant hasn't won the weekend yet, not when it only led by $1 million over TFA on Friday and when it consistently doesn't jump as much Saturday.

PS: I also am so glad I don't live on the Least Coast. In OR no we don't have earthquakes, no humidity, almost no snow ever, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no extreme events.

1 minute ago, JonathanLB said:

Remember when Rth would come in here and when every single time early on the numbers improved because of TFA playing stronger on the West Coast? Where there are no weather issues. Just food for thought.

Revenant hasn't won the weekend yet, not when it only led by $1 million over TFA on Friday and when it consistently doesn't jump as much Saturday.

PS: I also am so glad I don't live on the Least Coast. In OR no we don't have earthquakes, no humidity, almost no snow ever, no hurricanes, no tornadoes, no extreme events.

You tryin to start a East Coast/West Coast beef on BOT, homie?

Haven't enough people fallen from the Avatar/Star Wars battle?

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

LOL he called dudes liking Pitch Perfect "gay." Like, how crazy insecure are you? You are aware that movies aren't assigned a gender, right?

No, I did not. I said Pitch Perfect is incredibly gay. There's a difference. You can like whatever movie you want to like.

But The Notebook now?! Really? That's one of the worst movies my GF did make me sit through. Even she hates it now. It's a horrible message basically about a cheating slut who has no business playing two guys. It's a disgusting story and utterly pointless. Is this the kind of movie taste that exists here?! Pitch Perfect and Notebook? I thought this forum was mostly dudes - those are ultimate chick flicks.

4 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

No, I did not. I said Pitch Perfect is incredibly gay. There's a difference. You can like whatever movie you want to like.

But The Notebook now?! Really? That's one of the worst movies my GF did make me sit through. Even she hates it now. It's a horrible message basically about a cheating slut who has no business playing two guys. It's a disgusting story and utterly pointless. Is this the kind of movie taste that exists here?! Pitch Perfect and Notebook? I thought this forum was mostly dudes - those are ultimate chick flicks.

First of all, a movie is a movie and if your masculinity is threatened by a fucking movie, then you need help. It is possible for a heterosexual male to like both The Notebook and The Force Awakens, ya know.

Second of all, you are such a ray of sunshine with so little positive to say. Debbie Downer, is this you?

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 7

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

It is mostly dudes. Sorry we're comfortable with our gender.

• Like 3

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

First of all, a movie is a movie and if your masculinity is threatened by a fucking movie, then you need help. It is possible for a heterosexual male to like both The Notebook and The Force Awakens, ya know.

Second of all, you are such a ray of sunshine with so little positive to say. Debbie Downer, is this you?

Don't call him Debbie Downer! He's a real man, okay, what with his need to constantly derive every movie made for females.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Sorry I'm gonna repent by taking my shirt off, putting a trucker hat on and watching Trans4mers

• Like 5

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Don't call him Debbie Downer! He's a real man, okay, what with his need to constantly derive every movie made for females.

More like every movie about females that doesn't take place in a galaxy far, far away. Like what are you afraid that you'll get a boner from just looking at Ryan Gosling or something? LOL.

• Like 3

Well, I must be a pansy assed homo then because I have Titanic, The Notebook and Sweet Home Alabama on the same shelf in my DVD collection as Men Behind the Sun, Halloween and Last House on the Left.

• Like 1

My favorite scene in Pitch Perfect is the large all-male orgy in the second act. The sequel kinda ruined it by including some women in its orgy

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2