WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

This would be a great performance for How To Be Single (which will almost surely bump at least 30% on Sunday) and awful for Zoolander 2

Warner Bros. release of New Line/MGM’s How To Be Single is currently projected to have a FSSM in the mid-to-high $20M at 3,343 sites after collecting $700K last night. Paramount’s Zoolander 2 isn’t far behind with a four-day projection in the low $20M range at 3,394. Rotten Tomatoes score is a middling 49% rotten for HTBS, while critics are being less kind toward Z2 at 21%.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Cool buuuuuut I don't think the current image meshes well. It's weird having a gun on one side and nothing on the other.

You can change to the one where he is in the highway between the cars.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Cool buuuuuut I don't think the current image meshes well. It's weird having a gun on one side and nothing on the other.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I agree, needs a better pic. Maybe users can volunteer a better one.

There's another image option -- use the paintbrush next to your notifications to switch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

There's another image option -- use the paintbrush next to your notifications to switch.

nevermind, i see what it does now :) 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

I adjusted the first option to be more centrally placed. People are welcome to PM me or WB with suggested images, but we aren't gonna go nuts with this, probably just a couple of options per movie.

Also, if you do send images or links to images, look for high resolution ones.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Zoolander 2 is likely going to make less than the 2001 movie's unadjusted gross. Awful, but this kind of outcome became increasingly apparent in recent weeks.

They should have moved it to next weekend or something.