kayumanggi

THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD | 08.18.17 | trailer 1 on page 1

51 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Why are people so eager to hate on the comedy dream team nobody knew they wanted? ;)

No one is hating on this movie, no one ever said they want this movie to fail. The problem is a legitimate film critic said it's embargoed until August 18.

Now that doesn't mean it's a bad movie, but that late embargo cast serious doubt about its quality.

Again, movies have had late embargoes scheduled, and then lifted sooner (Wonder Woman). Literally every little piece of information on the movie's quality has been positive so far. No reason why Lionsgate wouldn't want to release it sooner than the Goddamn day of release. (and even if it's for the sake of avoiding stinker buzz, it still has no competition for almost a month anyway). RELAX.

• Thanks 1

There was a screening of this for the Chicago Bears last night via their twitter account. I think the Denver Broncos also had one like last week. 

There are other reactions up too from other screenings from last night. I'm not gonna post them here but for those of you interested in seeing what some folks have to say. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nova said:

Pretty much everything I wanted from this film. 

PS I love how this guy considers technological and sound aspects of a film to be spoilers :lol:

For a guy that liked this movie, he sure had a lot of problems with it. Sounds like a so-so movie.

This actually would be considered a rotten review.

Edited by ClaudeManhattan

34 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

For a guy that liked this movie, he sure had a lot of problems with it. Sounds like a so-so movie.

Considering the fact that he personally recommended the film and said he wants a sequel and that he enjoyed it, I don't think so. 

Nice try though. Like I said before, why don't you stop wasting your time on a film that you have said several times looks like shit. 

Stop being a troll. Now I know why you enjoyed the IMDb forums so much. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

Youre getting really close to getting labeled as a troll.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Youre getting really close to getting labeled as a troll.

Labels mean nothing when they are not true.

Dissent is not trolling, it just difference of opinion.

I could equally label you guys bullies, but l won't because there is nothing wrong with having a different opinion.

• Like 1

Having a difference if opinion is normal. Continually saying a movie looks terrible, taking every positive opinion and twisting it into something negative, is considered trolling. 

Like dude has 160 posts in the past four years, and roughly 30 of them are dedicated towards The Hitman's Bodyguard saying how it's terrible. If that's not trolling, then I don't know what is 

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

hey guys, don't bully him. let him vent. its just a movie. who cares if he has a negative opinion about it

Exactly. So why is it necessary to literally take any positive thoughts that comes from a persons opinion about the film and make them seem negative. Or continually say the movie looks terrible. 

Its not just his opinion. No one said anything when Ethan or The Futurist said this looks terrible. Why? They said it and moved right along. It's the fact that almost every page, he's stated how bad this movie looks. Don't believe me, just go through the thread. 

If this was happening in a fanboy movie thread, he'd have been banned by now. That's just the truth. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nova said:

Having a difference if opinion is normal. Continually saying a movie looks terrible, taking every positive opinion and twisting it into something negative, is considered trolling. 

Like dude has 160 posts in the past four years, and roughly 30 of them are dedicated towards The Hitman's Bodyguard saying how it's terrible. If that's not trolling, then I don't know what is 

Why you even care? Get a life 

Why are you continually saying so-called positive things about this movie.Can't you just move on.

Do you have any financial stake in this movie?

P.S. Just like you, I have a right to voice my opinion. You don't have to like it.

1 minute ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

Thank you proving me right about bullying. 

Wow, it's almost like being toxic towards one movie in particular makes other people have low opinions on you.  Who would've thought?

Don't whine about a movie countless times then play the victim card when someone calls you out on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

Why you even care? Get a life 

Why are you continually saying so-called positive things about this movie.Can't you just move on.

Do you have any financial stake in this movie?

P.S. Just like you, I have a right to voice my opinion. You don't have to like it.

giphy.gif

• Like 2