Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I was dreaming of this a few days ago, but doesn’t sound like the reception will be there for such a high multi.

oh i am not saying a multi more like closer to 200 than 100 more than the usual

12 minutes ago, john2000 said:

oh i am not saying a multi more like closer to 200 than 100 more than the usual

I was responding to MrGlass’s comment about how the solo SH record was just broken 3 times in a row by 3 consecutive solo SH releases. To go 4 for 4 would require like a 2.5+ multi, seems a complete fantasy at this point. Over CW in USD would be nice to see as a more realistic goal.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I was responding to MrGlass’s comment about how the solo SH record was just broken 3 times in a row by 3 consecutive solo SH releases. To go 4 for 4 would require like a 2.5+ multi, seems a complete fantasy at this point. Over CW in USD would be nice to see as a more realistic goal.

i think that captain marvel can hit 500 dom and 700 overseas i hope i am not too optimistic but i think that it can hapenn also from what i have read from people who saw it from forum,tweeter they really like it so that is encouraging

Edited by john2000

1 minute ago, fmpro said:

I dont see CM catching fire in China. Saw it today. It was okay. I enjoyed it.

But i doubt maoyan score will be high and WOM could be mixed 

better mixed than bad in my opinion it will help legs more also how would you rate it out of 5

10 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i think that captain marvel can hit 500 dom and 700 overseas i hope i am not too optimistic but i think that it can hapenn also from what i have read from people who saw it from forum,tweeter they really like it so that is encouraging

It needs to do 175 mill+ OW to hit 500 mill total IMO

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

better mixed than bad in my opinion it will help legs more also how would you rate it out of 5

Mixed in China is not good at all. Around 3.5/5 

I liked it. But i like all MCU. I just dont think its going to play all that well with the general puplic in China

Just now, fmpro said:

Mixed in China is not good at all. Around 3.5/5 

I liked it. But i like all MCU. I just dont think its going to play all that well with the general puplic in China

no what i am saying is that that its legs will probably be better if its mixed than bad

Just now, john2000 said:

no what i am saying is that that its legs will probably be better if its mixed than bad

Ofcourse. But i highly doubt it will be much better than BPs legs

1 minute ago, UserHN said:

I don't see $175M OW happening. More realistic would be $130M-$150M DOM OW.

I agree. Thats why 500 mill total is way out of the question IMO.

137/375 is much more realistic

Just now, fmpro said:

Ofcourse. But i highly doubt it will be much better than BPs legs

yeah bit if the opening is around 100 but mixed word of mouth then 1.7 can happen in my opinion black panther had 1.6 legs so could hit 170 again if the opening is as big as we expect

Just now, john2000 said:

yeah bit if the opening is around 100 but mixed word of mouth then 1.7 can happen in my opinion black panther had 1.6 legs so could hit 170 again if the opening is as big as we expect

Look for 1,6-1,8*OW

Could be wrong. But its my guess/opinion

3 minutes ago, UserHN said:

I don't see $175M OW happening. More realistic would be $130M-$150M DOM OW.

even  though it could be very frontloade pre sales put a realistic around 150-160 maybe more again thats not to say that it will happen i am just saying to you to have that in mind as a possibility

Just now, john2000 said:

even  though it could be very frontloade pre sales put a realistic around 150-160 maybe more again thats not to say that it will happen i am just saying to you to have that in mind as a possibility

Anything is possible in MCU

14 minutes ago, fmpro said:

I dont see CM catching fire in China. Saw it today. It was okay. I enjoyed it.

But i doubt maoyan score will be high and WOM could be mixed 

Yep and china loves action. Look What happen with Transformers and Fast and furious 7/8

Edited by fabiopazzo2

Just now, fabiopazzo2 said:

Yep and china loves action. Look What happen with Transformers or Fast and furious 7/8

Not that much action in CM. Not the kind chinese people want in general

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

I don't want to be disappointed that's why I'm always conservative when it comes to estimates, so $100M to $130M OW for me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, UserHN said:

I don't want to be disappointed that's why I'm always conservative when it comes to estimates, so $100M to $130M OW for me.

no i agree with you its always good to be conservative i just opened a new door 

• Thanks 1