WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

1 minute ago, Lordmandeep said:

Saturday should be up 40 to 45% I think...

If it had a 45% bump followed by 37% drop on Sun it would get 51.5m.

imo that's very optimistic but possible. before the weekend i thought sub-54 was horrible.

now after the friday num, i will grab 51-52m like it's peppermint hot chocolate.

I will repeat again, here is the plan for WB if they are listening.....

- Delay the Justice League movie and get rid of Zack Snyder.  Get a diverse team of people to step in and run the DC Universe properly and not rushed.  

- Immediately move forward with Affleck directing Batman and put it in the JL release date of Nov. 17th, 2017

- Make sure everything is done to make sure Suicide Squad is a success in August.  Looks like they are doing that and I bet it will be.  

- Wonder Woman looks like it will be a success as well in June 2017

- If all of that is a success, then start production on Justice League next year with a new director.  

It really isn't that hard of a fix.  Batman v Superman was a failure, but the consensus is that Affleck was great as Batman and Gail Gadot was great as Wonder Woman.  Focus on that first and do the Justice League thing once audiences have bought in and you have the right directors and producers in place.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

I will repeat again, here is the plan for WB if they are listening.....

- Delay the Justice League movie and get rid of Zack Snyder.  Get a diverse team of people to step in and run the DC Universe properly and not rushed.  

- Immediately move forward with Affleck directing Batman and put it in the JL release date of Nov. 17th, 2017

- Make sure everything is done to make sure Suicide Squad is a success in August.  Looks like they are doing that and I bet it will be.  

- Wonder Woman looks like it will be a success as well in June 2017

- If all of that is a success, then start production on Justice League next year with a new director.  

It really isn't that hard of a fix.  Batman v Superman was a failure, but the consensus is that Affleck was great as Batman and Gail Gadot was great as Wonder Woman.  Focus on that first and do the Justice League thing once audiences have bought in and you have the right directors and producers in place.  

Can you give us a Saturday update....

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? 

Or are se about to live in a world where a Batman V Superman V Wonder Woman V Doomsday V Aquaman V Cyborg V Flash V Zuckerberg V Martha V Clusterfuck movie couldn't outperform an R-rated 60M budgeted Deadpool DOM.

Hater or fanboy, this is the one thing we all can agree on: NOBODY saw this coming even in January this year. This is actually crazier than Jurassic World outperforming AOU last year.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Aren't these two statements at odds? The Batfleck script isn't greenlit yet. In fact, aside from the fact it exists, we have no idea how ready it is for production. How is that not rushing, while JL would be?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

Not even splash mountain could cheer batman up after these Friday numbers.

tumblr_n5iyuq3Kqn1r3kmkso3_r1_500.jpg

Looks like he is on an iPad. Yes, an iPad and reading this thread.

Run critics. Get out while you still can.

:batman: