WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

1 minute ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Oh you fools are talking domestic, I was talking worldwide ya know.

"Fools," lol Deadpool is going to outgross this domestically and Zootopia is going to outgross it WW. What a time to be alive. 

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

How are the chances for over/under Deadpool total at this point?

11 minutes ago, cookie said:

How are the chances for over/under Deadpool total at this point?

Good enough for me to want to find iJack's club.

Just now, Nova said:

"Fools," lol Deadpool is going to outgross this domestically and Zootopia is going to outgross it WW. What a time to be alive. 

Shoulda just Jeb!ed him

• Like 2

Just now, Nova said:

The prospect of this happening would been laughed at weeks ago but here we are.

Just now, Focus said:

The prospect of this happening would been laughed at weeks ago but here we are.

To be fair it's still pretty funny, I know I'm laughing

Btw this thread is super disappointing, need people to wake up to this number and despair

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

That's not going to happen. From the sounds of things in the International threads, this movie is collapsing in a lot of major overseas territories, including China. Even $900+WW is in question at this point.

Well, I guess we have to wait, then. I'm really curious about the numbers in that regard.

Just now, Chewy said:

Btw this thread is super disappointing, need people to wake up to this number and despair

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I'm still waiting. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

Hey, since people are really down on BvS right now, if Zootopia has an insane late run, maybe it will also outgross BvS domestically. People are already bringing up Minions as a goal for Zootopia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrPink said:

I can't wait till CJohn wakes up :lol:

I like how like half of the posts in this thread after Rth says 15M is the Friday number are about me... :sadben: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

Deadpool is not going to outgross BvS, let's stop with the hyperbole. About Suicide Squad, some people on Twitter that seem to be in the know are like "this is bullshit, those reshoots were planned for some time and have nothing to do with adding levity". Who knows. 

Deadpool will be more profitable than BVS. It's a movie without 3D, R rated and it wasn't even released in China.

It also had a good marketing and amazing trailers, unlike BVS.  I loved BVS, BUT the second trailer ( revealing Doomsday ) was a huge mistake. It seems they fired whoever edited that trailer and came with a better third trailer. The damage was already done, though. :(

Well, for those who were worried about the tone for following DC films:

"

I’m fascinated by that need to balance the need to have that overarching understanding of the narrative, due to things in Batman v Superman that point down the road toward what will happen, but also to allow creative freedom and artistic license for each filmmaker coming aboard. It’s obvious Suicide Squad has a certain flavor, and Wonder Woman has its own flavor.

DS: Listen, we don’t want them to feel the same, and we didn’t want them to feel that they were made by a committee. The thing about being able to get great directors is giving them a chance to really put their point of view onto a certain film, and that’s what we really wanted, that was very important to us. Because once everything starts feeling the same, then why bother?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SWXII said:

Speak up. 

I misquoted you by accident on my phone and my phone wouldn't let me delete the quote box and I couldn't post anything without the quote box just chilling there. I know. I know. Suspicious. :ph34r:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

It's cause Napoleon is still sleeping.

Just now, Blaze Heatnix said:

Deadpool will be more profitable than BVS. It's a movie without 3D, R rated and it wasn't even released in China.

It also had a good marketing and amazing trailers, unlike BVS.  I loved BVS, BUT the second trailer ( revealing Doomsday ) was a huge mistake. It seems they fired whoever edited that trailer and came with a better third trailer. The damage was already done, though. :(

It opened to 165 with garbage reviews the trailers were not the problem

• Like 5