Travod

SAG Awards

I love George Clooney. I don't think I've seen an actor who commands your attention on screen as much as he does. Just insane charisma.

It's funny I was just watching Ocean's 11 and I agree the guy is a movie star. The box office of his films might not say it but being a star isn't just about box office.

Ensemble is an acting award, not the same as best picture, and The Help fully deserved that win. It's a true ensemble with 6 or 7 strong performances. Viola and Octavia, of course, but Jessica Chastain was fantastic, Emma Stone was very good and completely underrated, Allison Janney and Bryce Dallas Howard were also good in their roles. Also, even though their romes were smaller Sissy Spacek and Cicely Tyson were amazing. That is a very deep ensemble.

Would be funny if The Help took BP, but it is only nominated in 3 categories with 4 noms total, plus it doesn't have an editing nom or a directing nom. If it won, that would totally go against Oscar history and actually a bigger upset than win Crash won over Brokeback Mountain

My mom despises George Clooney because of what he did to that girl. IDK they broke up or something. And she hates The Descendants because of him. And every time he or it is mentioned in the list of nominations she basically spits xD

Doesn't she know that movies aren't real. And, anyway,

he didn't go and cheat. The girl's husband did that, so, I don't see why your mom is upset. Have you seen the movie?

Edit--I'm thinking that we may yet see a BP/BD split.

Edited by CloneWars