La Binoche

Weekend #s June 3-5: TMNT2 35.25m, X:A 22.3m, MBY 18.27m, Alice 10.69m, Birds 9.775m

23 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

i liked Hush quite a bit. 

Between it and 10 Cloverfield Lane I'm starting to become a fan of John Gallagher Jr. I couldn't even tell it was him at first in Hush though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I think I'm just bummed out at that ending I was hoping for something more grand.

The ending was completely devoid of tension for sure. It is set up well, but between

Spoiler

first Stockman, then Shredder being punked. and then the fight with Krang basically being a redux of the first movie's climax, and the Casey Jones-April O'Neil side of the climax, nothing really fit well together.

Even the "We only have 4 minutes" and the beacon barely making it out of the ship was also not made to feel like there was a ticking clock going on for some reason

The fight scenes are not staged well to take advantage of the situation and ramp up the tension. Guess the director was not experienced with large scale CGI-action.

Overall, I liked the movie though. Sheamus was pretty awesome as Rocksteady as well, Stephen Amell sucked as Casey Jones though

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, department store basement said:

Hey forum. What's a better movie, 40 Days and 40 Nights or Duplex?

Both of them just got added to the Fullscreen streaming service and I'm trying to choose which one I should watch first.

40 Days and 40 Nights. Definitely.

3 hours ago, narniadis said:

I think a lot of BoxOffice's summer forecast so far has been more of the "lets put something up there" variety - that Dory number (much like CW) is crazy, they have swallowed the Disney hype train yet again to disappointmentville.

Variety has always been like that,i mean they desperate flame Warcraft 3 weeks now.They have made a few articles saying how will flop.

THey even  made an article gathering all the negative reviews just to justify their 1/10 they gave it:). But this is not a surprise Legendary-Disney  rivalry is in full throtle after Wanda bought them(Legendary), and it has to do not only because of the movies, but because of the theme parks DIsney wanted to make in CHina(Wanda is going to open more than 3-4 PARK themes)..and that messes up Disney's plan. So u are going to see every site favourable to DIsney to flame everything it has to do with Legendary(Variety--THe Wire etc)

Edited by Rentaro1989

11 minutes ago, Rentaro1989 said:

Variety has always been like that,i mean they desperate flame Warcraft 3 weeks now.They have made a few articles saying how will flop.

THey even  made an article gathering all the negative reviews just to justify their 1/10 they gave it:). But this is not a surprise Legendary-Disney  rivalry is in full throtle after Wanda bought them(Legendary), and it has to do not only because of the movies, but because of the theme parks DIsney wanted to make in CHina(Wanda is going to open more than 3-4 PARK themes)..and that messes up Disney's plan. So u are going to see every site favourable to DIsney to flame everything it has to do with Legendary(Variety--THe Wire etc)

umm...what?

Well shit, Me Before You might have to be one of those films I see at the theater by myself at around 10pm on a Wednesday, so no one makes fun of me. :)

• Like 2