WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

41 minutes ago, Rentaro1989 said:

Watch a movie due to its 90% RT and sleep half way through.

My reaction to United 93 in a nutshell.

I would call that the most overrated movie of the past 10 years if audiences had the same reception to it as critics did (they didn't care for it at all).

Edited by department store basement

Essential viewing for CW (Miss these and you won't understand anything): The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron

Recommended viewing (Not totally necessary but helps a lot): Iron Man trilogy, Cap 1, Avengers, Ant-Man

Watch if you want: Hulk

Not needed: Both Thors, GOTG

• Like 1

GotG, imo is more overrated than CW. It feels more like a Disney animated movie than a CBM. It had some good humor and feel-good moments, and yeah, the Groot's adorable, but I want less Care-Bears-care moments and something a bit more interesting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Essential viewing for CW (Miss these and you won't understand anything): The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron

Recommended viewing (Not totally necessary but helps a lot): Iron Man trilogy, Cap 1, Avengers, Ant-Man

Watch if you want: Hulk

Not needed: Both Thors, GOTG

My mother and one sister had only watched both Avengers and Winter Soldier and they both really enjoyed Civil War, so Id agree with that.  

Civil War isn't really overrated by the GA though, hence the legs. It's a really enjoyable flick for the most part but not an all-timer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Not a fan of Guardians.

Not sure why I saw Civil War 3 times in the theater. I liked it and all but not 3 times like

What the hell? You saw it 3 times? There were other interesting movies opening, ya know?

Clearly this post proves you are dead inside Pink :sadben: You see the boring movie 3 times and yet you hate the entertaining one :sadben:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Saw it on its Thursday preview. Loved it. Even used it as filler in my top 100 list.

Oh... lol.

Figured you'd never seen a MCU film 

Edited by Ethan Hunt

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

What the hell? You saw it 3 times? There were other interesting movies opening, ya know?

Clearly this post proves you are dead inside Pink :sadben: You see the boring movie 3 times and yet hate fun :sadben:

I meant to see it twice tops but then my brother came to Houston and hadn't seen it yet and asked me to go. I saw Guardians twice in one day. I felt like death by days end

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Would you give it higher than a B+?

No

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I meant to see it twice tops but then my brother came to Houston and hadn't seen it yet and asked me to go. I saw Guardians twice in one day. I felt like death by days end

Holy shit man, you must smell intensely like death. I bet there are vultures watching your house and following you everywhere you go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Pandaren said:

Any new numbers to show Warcraft's inevitable 15m it'll make today??

Panda stahp, those crazy fanboys will believe you.