WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

46 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Tarzan tho :unsure:

I forgot about Tarzan. :shy: It definitely changes the picture. Ouch. I do think this sheds some insight on their strategy and the chatter about releasing few films. They should not and need not pursue the kind of strategy Disney is with only a slate full of branded tentpoles. Stuff like the Conjuring 2 and Central Intelligence are good for business and the soul. But, they've gotta hold back on the pricey duds.

Edited by superweirdo87

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Also, currently arguing with my Mom because she told me she is gonna spend her Sunday seeing NYSM2, and I'm trying to convince her she's crazy if she sees that over Popstar. 

LOL I would never tell my mom to see Popstar. But then my mom's 68 so...

Just now, filmlover said:

LOL I would never tell my mom to see Popstar. But then my mom's 68 so...

My mom is 64 but she is hip as it gets. I think she would absolutely love it, so she is being cray, IMO. 

A girl im dating is younger than most of my favorite movies

Remember you mentioning that Lawrence of Arabia is one of your favorites, so cannot say I am that surprised...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Congrats for conjuring. Is that Warcraft worldwide number completely updated internationally?

It doesn't include China's Sunday and I guess every other country not named China Friday-Sunday period. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Treecraft said:

No, it's the number as of Friday. 

It actually includes China's Saturday, despite what BOM says on their article :sadben: 

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It actually includes China's Saturday, despite what BOM says on their article :sadben: 

yeah but I mean for the rest of the world it is up to Friday.

• Like 1

Ahyaaaaahh, my Conjuring 2 club is looking pretty good right now, w/a pre-UK/Russia/Japan WW OW of over 90M:ohmyzod:

Warcraft absolutely crushing it in China, and to its credit, it's already in the top 10 films WW of the year too w/over 300M, trailing the other VG film Angry Birds by just 12M... and it's a good guess that not just WC, but Angry Birds too will both beat Prince Of Persia (buhbye Shay's club). That being said, Warcraft could've been SO, SO much more if DOM audiences gave a shit about it :rofl:

NYSM2... not so bad after all :redcapes:

Civil War w/a half decent drop about 5 weeks too late. Still, better late than ever, eh?

• Like 1