Neo

Smallfoot | 14 SEPTEMBER 2018 | Warner Animation | About a Yeti who believes humans are real. Written by John Requa and Glenn Ficarra. Sergio Pablos (“Despicable Me”) directing. Channing Tatum, Zendaya, and Gina Rodriguez

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Reel FX is animating Scooby so I guess it's on a film by film basis. 

As in original I meant original concepts/IP. I think for Lego they'll do Animal Logic and for the Hanna Barbara projects will go to Reel FX.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

As in original I meant original concepts/IP. I think for Lego they'll do Animal Logic and for the Hanna Barbara projects will go to Reel FX.

Reel FX did an excellent job with CG Looney Tunes short so Scooby and likely Jetsons are in good hand. I'd like to see WAG use either Animal Logic or Reel FX for an original idea rather than SPI

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The Kid that would be King is likely family friendly as well.

Yeah. One of those three are moving from September, starting to think it’ll be Goosebumps 2 due to timing and I don’t think filming has started for it yet.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 11:47 PM, YourMother said:

Yeah. One of those three are moving from September, starting to think it’ll be Goosebumps 2 due to timing and I don’t think filming has started for it yet.

I don't even think Goosebumps 2 is even happening. Jack Black's still in negotations with his pay, while Sony wants to keep the budget down. And since the first movie wasn't that big of a hit to begin with, it seems like a movie that will be quietly canceled.

• Like 1