FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

6 minutes ago, department store basement said:

Haha.

Speaking of Depp, I finally tried watching Mordecai today and I couldn't make it past 20 minutes. It's so unwatchable. I don't know how it even made it into theaters.

That's funny, I've watched about the same amount and so far it's shaping to be way better than JW

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You seriously think Underworld is only dropping 12M from the last one? You're being blinded by that Kate Beckinsale pic :lol: 

The Milla Jovovich pics are also blinding me. I totally see an increase to a good 45-50M DOM for the final Resident Evil. :jeb!: 

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

That's funny, I've watched about the same amount and so far it's shaping to be way better than JW

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

• Like 2

Just now, FlashMaster659 said:

Well, based on some of rth's comments earlier, it seems it might be closer to $60M.

The problem is his comments are vague and a few hours old. A $52M OD could be considered "going down on top of Minions"

2 minutes ago, department store basement said:

No. Goldblum will be BOX OFFICE POISON after ID4-2 ya know???

That is all Hemsworth's fault. 

Just now, CJohn said:

The Milla Jovovich pics are also blinding me. I totally see an increase to a good 45-50M DOM for the final Resident Evil. :jeb!: 

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

That'll be lucky to do over 30M as well