FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Like seriously? You get an AMAZING sequel that will become a horror classic and a fun entertaining fantasy Summer blockbuster and instead YOU COME ALL OVER A FUCKING FISH. Go kill yourself. You deserve Trump America. You deserve all of it. Go Trump yourself. 

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

Like seriously? You get an AMAZING sequel that will become a horror classic and a fun entertaining fantasy Summer blockbuster and instead YOU COME ALL OVER A FUCKING FISH. Go kill yourself. You deserve Trump America. You deserve all of it. Go Trump yourself. 

It's also the sequel to one of the greatest films of all time so... 

Not to mention a really good movie

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Cheers mate!.

• Like 1

:jeb!:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's also the sequel to one of the greatest films of all time so... 

Not to mention a really good movie

Unfortunately my generation came all over Nemo a few years ago and now they are all like NOSTALGIA and need to see this shit lol. I feel blessed that I never saw Nemo until far later. 

Nothing of I have seen points towards it being a good movie. 

Just now, Telemachos said:

It wouldn't be a weekend thread without a @CJohn meltdown. 

It also wouldn't be a real weekend thread without me saying I got a new steelbook today. This time it was...

Spoiler

zootropolis_sb_03.jpg

I haven't even seen the movie. Totally blind bought it, hopefully I like it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

To celebrate FD's top animated OW record, I am having seafood BBQ party this evening! 

To celebrate FD's top animated OW record, I am having seafood BBQ party this evening! 

The only proper way to celebrate to celebrate is a mini Pixar Marathon.

Starting With Monster's Inc, going into Toy Story 2, and finishing it off with the one in only Finding Nemo.

Sounds like I'm booked for the day

Unfortunately my generation came all over Nemo a few years ago and now they are all like NOSTALGIA and need to see this shit lol. I feel blessed that I never saw Nemo until far later. 

That was exactly how I felt about

Spoiler

Wedding Crashers when The Internship came out

Hasn't seen it, yet bashing it because some random stuff he has seen about it can't possibly point towards it being good.  

Lol.  Makes sense.  

Just now, tribefan695 said:

I think C John's being semi facetious. Legitimately not happy at Conjuring's drop but I don't think he hates Pixar 

Yeah, but he also seems to curse every movie he stans for. Time to burn the witch.

Not even the insane 99% RT rating (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/finding_nemo/?search=finding nemo) or the fact that it's Pixar's highest grossing film adjusted...?

Is it that hard to admit you're in the minority on this issue and maybe lots of people love this film? I thought Fury Road was just okay and didn't quite understand the hype myself but I wouldn't shit on all the people who loved it because clearly I'm not right and they're not wrong.

Anyways, cheers CJohn!