FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

3 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I think C John's being semi facetious. Legitimately not happy at Conjuring's drop but I don't think he hates Pixar 

Yes, I hate Pixar. I like/love all their movies except Cars 2 so I am clearly a hater. 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Yeah, but he also seems to curse every movie he stans for. Time to burn the witch.

:sadben: 

1 minute ago, goldenstate5 said:

Not even the insane 99% RT rating (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/finding_nemo/?search=finding nemo) or the fact that it's Pixar's highest grossing film adjusted...?

Is it that hard to admit you're in the minority on this issue and maybe lots of people love this film? I thought Fury Road was just okay and didn't quite understand the hype myself but I wouldn't shit on all the people who loved it because clearly I'm not right and they're not wrong.

Anyways, cheers CJohn!

Have I said I don't like Nemo? I think it is great. But I saw it when I was older. I have no nostalgia towards it. 

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Fuck the fish. Fuck americans. Fuck you reading this post. Fuck everything.

Reading this I flashed back to a classic South Park episode... smiley_tongue.gif

Do you like fish sticks?

Do you like to put fish sticks in your mouth?

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

76% drop for Warcraft possible, according to Variety.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/finding-dory-box-office-record-breaking-opening-weekend-1201798368/

:sadben: RIP lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@CJohn, try as you may, you fail to top your Master meltdown at the 2012 BOFFYs.

That one was legendary. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Yeah, but he also seems to curse every movie he stans for. Time to burn the witch.

I am really heh on Suicide Squad so maybe that one will break out?

Justice League is doomed, tho. Under Thor 3 is happening :sadben: 

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

CJohn, please shut the fuck up. Your meltdowns are almost as irritating as your grammar skills.

To avoid taking this thread back to its earlier discussions, I sometimes worry for any potential female who might have sex with CJohn. Like I hear Whoopi saying "you in danger, girl".

To avoid taking this thread back to its earlier discussions, I sometimes worry for any potential female who might have sex with CJohn. Like I hear Whoopi saying "you in danger, girl".

:kitschjob: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am really heh on Suicide Squad so maybe that one will break out?

Justice League is doomed, tho. Under Thor 3 is happening :sadben: 

That one was cursed from the moment they decided to keep Zack Snyder on board so you've lucked out there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Have I said I don't like Nemo? I think it is great. But I saw it when I was older. I have no nostalgia towards it. 

Ah so this is just about The Conjuring 2 and Warcraft.

All I can say is: Conjuring did pretty well compared to other horror films and Warcraft has China so I don't think Dory really hurt either one too badly.

• Like 1

That one was cursed from the moment they decided to keep Zack Snyder on board so you've lucked out there.

Star Wars is so strong it is safe. I am stanning for Rogue One. 

15 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Like seriously? You get an AMAZING sequel that will become a horror classic and a fun entertaining fantasy Summer blockbuster and instead YOU COME ALL OVER A FUCKING FISH. Go kill yourself. You deserve Trump America. You deserve all of it. Go Trump yourself. 

Your country made Shrek 4 the highest grossing movie of the last ten years besides Avatar. Are you really the one to talk?

• Like 5

Just now, cookie said:

Your country made Shrek 4 the highest grossing movie of the last ten years besides Avatar. Are you really the one to talk?

Minions and Fast 7 are both above it on tickets sale. 

1 minute ago, goldenstate5 said:

Ah so this is just about The Conjuring 2 and Warcraft.

All I can say is: Conjuring did pretty well compared to other horror films and Warcraft has China so I don't think Dory really hurt either one too badly.

Mostly The Conjuring :sadben: 

• Like 1