WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 96): Dory 73M | IDR 41M | CI 18.2M | Shallows 16.8M | Conjuring 7.7M | Jones 7.6M

Looks are subjective. Livelys looks is part of what sold Shallows. But to say that her looks are so much better than some of the others u mentioned...it's kind of silly because it's a subjective opinion. And Robbie is fucking HOT.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Looks are subjective. Livelys looks is part of what sold Shallows. But to say that her looks are so much better than some of the others u mentioned...it's kind of silly because it's a subjective opinion. And Robbie is fucking HOT.

Margot is hot but she's unapealling to women and her status as a celebrity is 0

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Looks are subjective. Livelys looks is part of what sold Shallows. But to say that her looks are so much better than some of the others u mentioned...it's kind of silly because it's a subjective opinion. And Robbie is fucking HOT

1 minute ago, pretty reckless said:

Margot is hot but she's unapealling to women and her status as a celebrity is 0

Margot Robbie maybe unappealing to women but that maybe because she's just straight up fire. Like so hot that they're just jealous of her. And she's an extremely underrated actress. I completely forgot about her. If she was in The Shallows, I'm sure it would have just done just as fine because she's a really good actress and she can play a surfer type. The fanboys would have went to see her. She's practically the highlight in the suicide squad trailers. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

I just realized Dory's 2nd week-end is just below Zootopia's OW.

If it then follows Zootopia for the remainder of its run, dollar for dollar, including this week-end, its total would be $553M.

I seriously doubt that this happens, so, $500M looks like it might happen, but I don't see much more than that. Zootopia had unbelievable legs.

Zootopia legs would actually bring Dory to $676M. It did 2.36x its first 10 days. That same multiplier gets Dory to $676M. It won't happen though.

Edited by FlashMaster659
  • Like 1

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

Mark Strong too, no? Dude's a beast.

I'm actually one of the few people who didn't think The Green Lantern was THAT bad especially with how some films that are far worse than it, made more money than it. Unfortunately I think the actors took the blunt of the blame when the movie would have been the same regardless. Mark Strong was a badass as Sinestro. It's a shame that he won't be able to reprise his role in the new universe. It's always a damn shame we won't see Blake Lively in that Star Saphire outfit, but I guess we cant always have what we want. 

• Like 2