Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

Just now, Free State of Tele said:

...says the man who went to see MINIONS. 

:apocalypse: 

Note to self: CJohn thinks The BFG looks like he'd be too old to enjoy it, yet happily went and saw Minions.

If CJohn's dead, you can blame me ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

Note to self: CJohn thinks The BFG looks like he'd be too old to enjoy it, yet happily went and saw Minions.

I think I'm too old to see the BFG and I went to see the minions......

......because my 4 year old niece asked me to :sadben:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatOneGuy said:

I didn't see Minions in theaters.

And Minions is the 2nd biggest movie ever in Portugal. It sold out shows at 9 PM and midnight so I am pretty sure a lot of teens and young adults saw it in theaters :lol: 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I didn't see Minions in theaters :lol: 

I'd hand you a shovel so you can dig your own hole but you're doing a damn good job without one. 

Edited by Nova

30 minutes ago, department store basement said:

Why does Antoine Fuqua get so many jobs

Seriously he's not a great director and yet he's done 4 high-profile films in the past 4 years (Olympus, Equalizer, Southpaw, Magnificent Seven)

He'll be surfing on Training Day for another decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I didn't see Minions in theaters.

And Minions is the 2nd biggest movie ever in Portugal. It sold out shows at 9 PM and midnight so I am pretty sure a lot of teens and young adults saw it in theaters :lol: 

Well then Portugal's messed up as a whole. 

CJohn is on these forums. Meanwhile the rest of Portugal is still out in the streets celebrating their big win in the Euros. I see where your priorities are man, and they're fully appreciated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

You saw it too.

:redcapes:

Cut Tele some slack.  You know how you can get so old you're practically a child again (wearing diapers, eating soft food, finding fart jokes funny, etc)?  Tele has reached that stage in his life.

• Like 3

Am the only one who had a blast with Turtles 2 in theaters ?

Probably.

ILM is still killing it with the turtles and the action set pieces were fantastic, especially that plane scene.