Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm counting on it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I am pretty sure Star Trek will be the one and we will skip Ghostbusters. Tele has the final call on these things. I just get the wallpapers, tho. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I am pretty sure Star Trek will be the one and we will skip Ghostbusters. Tele has the final call on these things. I just get the wallpapers, tho. 

The mods are sexist CONFIRMED!

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

We need a Bad Moms theme.

Absolutely 100% not happening. I will suggest a Margot Robbie theme for SS, tho.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

The Mechanic theme?

Pete's Dragon and Suicide Squad will be the last ones before Legend Hanks blesses us in early September.

Saw the Shallows. 

It was pretty good. Thought it had a few good tense moments. Lively did a good job and I liked the seagull :P

Also saw CI

Thought it was good. Had some fairly funny moments and the Rock pretty much carries the majority of the movie with Hart just kind of reacting to everything he was doing lol. I did think the ending action scene was a little too short. I was expecting something a little bigger in scale. 

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Backdraft made 150 mill WW buy only played in 1800 theaters. Different times.

And if you are somehow going to compare the quality of that rapped to the quality of Independence Day Resurgence then you are definitely working up the wrong tree. Backdrops is basically Schindler's List in terms of quality in comparison to Independence Day Resurgence. Backdraft came out 25 years ago and I can still remember scenes and lines from that movie. It has a lot of great characters lot of great acting and the direction was top-notch. That's my brother God damn it, see you next year Ronald, and anything that Robert De Niro said had a lasting effect on me especially when he was talking about the fire. Independence Day Resurgence it was just one horrible movie

Stan: "How did we get out of there?"

Roger: "I think we did some sweet moves from that movie Backdraft."

Stan: "I never saw Backdraft."

Roger: "...me either!"