Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

17 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Happy birthday. And you better do it right. My 21st is still the only time I've ever blacked out (somehow). That 21 feeling, it feels amazing.

Enjoy yourself. Once you turn 21 you're done counting until 40.

Sadly, I know tomorrow won't be the day I get totally wasted; too much shit going on. But I've got plans for Wednesday to go out with a friend and just drink.

but thanks! I've been both looking forward to this day and dreading it because I know it's he last milestone until I start getting old lol

• Like 1

Just now, filmlover said:

My 21st birthday wasn't really that exciting tbh.

But then it occurred just a few weeks after 9/11 so...

Someone who I knew in the grade below me was born on 9/11...he gets some crazy reactions when he says when he was born.

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Our showing of The Legend of Tarzan was sold out tonight. I'm thinking the drop from Friday will be microscopic.

It got a bump in India.

(What can I say, they were the only Saturday numbers I could find.)

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

So what you're saying is you'll be turning 36 this year and then entering a nursing home. 

Edited by Nova

Just now, filmlover said:

I turn 36 in September. <_<

I realized I aged you by a year and had to go back and edit but I mean once you get to that age, it gets hard to keep count of how old you really are. Too many years to count up. Just ask Tele. 

Yeah I know the feeling. My area received historic flooding last week the day before my 21st birthday and I really didn't feel like celebrating much when there was so much heartbreak in my hometown. 

Christ does this forum make me feel elderly sometimes.

Yeah I still remember being in high school when my teacher turned on the news. The second plane had not hit yet and it was Spanish class. She wanted to turn it off and continue her lesson. That didn't work out so well. I remember all the parents who came and got their kids on that day.

So yeah, I'm not as old as you but pretty close.

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I realized I aged you by a year and had to go back and edit but I mean once you get to that age, it gets hard to keep count of how old you really are. Too many years to count up. Just ask Tele. 

Lisbeth-1446685818.gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I don't remember my 21st birthday either. Not because i got smashed and don't remember. It was 20 years ago and I honestly just don't remember LOL!!

• Like 2