WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

I'm wicked tired and totally ready to call it a night, but I stayed up just to see Drunk Tele come out and play. And he didn't disappoint. :lol:

THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK. THIS IS ALL PART OF HIS MASTER PLAN BEFORE HE BANS EVERYONE

37 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Correction: Matthew Modine has never been good in ANY movie. Why Hollywood tried to make him happen once upon a time, I'll never understand.

Full Metal Jacket 

Just now, Webslinger said:

I'm wicked tired and totally ready to call it a night, but I stayed up just to see Drunk Tele come out and play. And he didn't disappoint. :lol:

I next expect Tele to dye his hair super blond like Brad Pitt did after he split from Jennifer Aniston. There was no way he wasn't going through a midlife crisis at that time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Begun? It's has been happening for centuries already.

Would it be accurate to call it 'midlife' if he's immortal? It's just some old crisis

• Like 1