Plain Old Tele

ANNOUNCEMENT: Thread-Bans are Back

I request to be permanently banned from any Twilight (reboot, remake, off topic, on topic, on Kristen) threads.  If any of you guys see me posting something Twilight related, please contact my family and tell them I'm dead...inside. 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I was getting an Icee/Slurpee/Whatever Race-Trac calls them and the cashier asked me if I wanted my penny back. The fuck do I look like, a savage? :apocalypse: 

????

Did you mean to post this in the classic conversation thread?

On 7/19/2016 at 0:18 PM, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

Hey, happy to provide a useful suggestion.

If I might offer another one, you may want to consider creating a subforum dedicated to recording and collecting the posts notifying a poster of their thread ban and/or suspension, how long it is, and what the reason for it is.  

That lets other users have an easy way to know exactly who is banned from what threads and for how long,  and offers a way for people, new users especially, to know the kind of behavior that is considered unacceptable on the forum that can lead to a thread ban or suspension.

Suckup. <_<

• Like 2

21 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

This is good. Keep BKB out of DC threads.

There are a few folks who might benefit from being banned from Marvel threads, but I won't name them because calling people out is borderline trolling. :nudgewink:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Talkie said:

There are a few folks who might benefit from being banned from Marvel threads, but I won't name them because calling people out is borderline trolling. :nudgewink:

I think BKb's post is trolling without a break. I think almost every time he gets on we get the same crap. I cant think of anyone who post like bkb. But if they are there then ban them as well.

1 hour ago, mrqe93 said:

I can access the thread now. Must have been some glitch. I wasn't allowed to access the thread somehow for the past several days.

Thread "bans" are basically voluntary, with the threat of suspension if they're ignored. The software doesn't let us lock users out of individual threads.

• Like 1