MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

DH1 is pretty good. It might be a bit boring but it has some incredible personal moments between characters. I might like it more than DH2.

It's the second best Potter movie :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Wasn't COS your favorite at point?

Sure The Chris Columbus films are very magical, but they're also very silly and more kid-friendly. His style of directing wouldn't have worked for series, POTA and on, since the books and films get much darker.

Yeah.

Honesty I went through a phase where I said DH1 was my favorite too (and it is really great and by far the best of second half of the series) but if you asked me right now today, Id take SS. Its just got that whole what if Hagrid busted down my door and told me was a wizard thing going for it. It makes you wonder what if I was student at Hogwarts. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rth said:

FIJB 21-22

Great God of Asgard, would you give your humble believers Trek 3 weekend #2 preliminary Saturday figures. Thanks so much for blessing us with Bourne numbers. We bow down to you, our powerful almighty!

Edited by superweirdo87

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

@CJohnisn't it like 4AM where you're at? Do you ever sleep? If not, you should. Because you'll be up for several days straight once Tuesday rolls around here :ph34r:

3:20 AM.

I usually stay up until later on the weekends because that is when most members are active on the forums and it fun being around. Stupid time zones. 

SHIT STUPID SUPER-HERO MOVIES. It is gonna be a long week... I slept like 5 hours a day in the BvS weekend and the days before it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, John Marston said:

my friend is at a Star Trek IMAX showing and says the theater looks like this 

empty-theater.jpg

If it is flopping in IMAX then it is even more doomed than what I imagined.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

3:20 AM.

I usually stay up until later on the weekends because that is when most members are active on the forums and it fun being around. Stupid time zones. 

SHIT STUPID SUPER-HERO MOVIES. It is gonna be a long week... I slept like 5 hours a day in the BvS weekend and the days before it.

I remember. That's why I'm reminding you of what's to come :popcorn:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yeah.

Honesty I went through a phase where I said DH1 was my favorite too (and it is really great and by far the best of second half of the series) but if you asked me right now today, Id take SS. Its just got that whole what if Hagrid busted down my door and told me was a wizard thing going for it. It makes you wonder what if I was student at Hogwarts. 

SS's good, nostalgia aside, I'll admit, I prefer POA, DH1, and the like since I like how well-developed the characters become over the course of the series. Not to mention that the darker aspects were in much fuller play.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

Just now, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

SS's good, nostalgia aside, I'll admit, I prefer POTA, DH1, and the like since I like how well-developed the characters become over the course of the series. Not to mention that the darker aspects were in much fuller play.

Planet of the Apes is much better I agree.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Just remember Ansel is in it :jeb!: 

12 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Lily James though :wub:

What ddddeeee said. Lily James is life.