CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Just now, Napoleon said:

Why are we discussing Civil War, Jason Bourne? Are we ranking the worst movies of the year already?

Jason Bourne is the best movie of the Summer :kitschjob: 

9 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Jason Bourne is a soulless cash grab by the studio. Civil War is also a  cash grab but made by passionate hands hence it's better. 

Jason Bourne is anything but soulless.

I believe that Civil War was well intended but its just a bad film

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

Wait why the fuck did you payed to see 10CL in IMAX? :lol:

We were shopping at an IKEA about 30 mins from where I live and we decided to see a movie at the theater close by to it.  Nothing interested us aside from seeing 10CL a second time and the closest time from that point was playing in IMAX.  :sadben: 

1 minute ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

We were shopping at an IKEA about 30 mins from where I live and we decided to see a movie at the theater close by to it.  Nothing interested us aside from seeing 10CL a second time and the closest time from that point was playing in IMAX.  :sadben: 

Wow it was the 2nd time? :lol: You already knew it was not IMAX worthy then :lol: At least Paramount got your cash for that great movie which is a positive. 

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

If

Hide contents

Bourne had died, I would not have cared.

You are a soulless person :kitschjob: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Eh, I wouldn't go that far.

There's a difference between someone who feels goosebumps watching the "comic book comes to life" scenes in TA, DP and CW and someone who feels absolutely nothing.

What is this difference?

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

THE SUMMER BELONGS TO BOURNE so much his movie is having a terrible hold :redcapes: 

Reveal hidden contents

BREH :redcapes: 

Spoiler

We will end the Summer crying together :sadben: 

• Like 2