WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 28): Magnificent 7 35M | Storks 21.8M | Sully 13.8M | Bridget Jones 4.5M

1 minute ago, That One Chris Pratt said:

Take Tele Jr. to see The Girl on the Train in 2 weeks.  It should help teach him about the real world and open his eyes up to society.

It will also show him the greatness of Haley Bennett. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

I guess that's what happens when you don't sell the plot to your movie.

?? All I've gotten is ads that bluntly show the plot

58 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Are former Pixar short makers cursed?

No Lord/Miller-produced projects are. All of them disappoint at the box office it seems

24 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Just looked at the numbers for Legends of the Guardians that WB made six years ago and that only made $16m OW and Happy Feet 2 flopped a year later, clearly animated bird movies are a curse for WB/WAG so we won't seeing a Tweety or Daffy Duck movie anytime soon! 

Lol, and there's Free Birds from a few years back. There's an animated bird curse in general it seems. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It will also show him the greatness of Haley Bennett. 

I can't count how many times I've seen the trailer for Magnificent 7, The Girl on the Train, or Hardcore Henry and someone I'm with ask, is that Jennifer Lawrence. 

Edited by Rman823

34 minutes ago, That One Chris Pratt said:

Oh.

Well then I'm just gonna go back into motherfucking depression :sadben: 

Yes, but another site reported it's opening day as being 12m, so it slightly coming up from that prediction, so there's still a little hope left, just a little though.

• Like 1

I just checked this Haley Bennett girl, she s older than Jlaw and is being cast left and right in tons of stuff.

She s in Hardocre Henry.

How was this movie ?

Has anybody checked it out ?

It is the FPS movie right ?

Edited by The Futurist

13 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I just checked this Haley Bennett girl, she s older than Jlaw and is being cast left and right in tons of stuff.

She s in Hardocre Henry.

How was this movie ?

Has anybody checked it out ?

It is the FPS movie right ?

Funny when I saw Magnificent Seven, she sorta reminded me of an older J-Law, and vice versa with J-Law and Bennett. Don't know why, but I think she looks kinda similar.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis
  • Like 1