WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 28): Magnificent 7 35M | Storks 21.8M | Sully 13.8M | Bridget Jones 4.5M

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Mag 7 is the Kingsman of 2016.

Fuck Faqua, Fuck Washington, Fuck Pratt, Fuck Hawke, Fuck the assholse in front of me who wouldn't shut up, Fuck me for paying nine dollars to watch that fuckinf horrendous movie.

If it's the Kingsman of 2016, it must be a damn great movie!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Just out of Mag 7, kinda wanna kill myself

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Fuck Faqua, Fuck Washington, Fuck Pratt, Fuck Hawke, Fuck the assholse in front of me who wouldn't shut up, Fuck me for paying nine dollars to watch that fuckinf horrendous movie.

Ethan's taste strikes again

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Image result for oh fuck

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

I still can't believe they cast a thin, gorgeous girl for The Girl on the Train. Emily Blunt is a great and endlessly watchable actress but the whole point of the story is that she's fat and feels worthless and undesirable and lives vicariously through a beautiful woman she sees from the train. 

I pictured Kate Winslet when I read the book. I know Rachel was frumpy in the book but I seen her living vicariously through Megan due to the fact that she seemed to have everything Rachel wanted not because she was more beautiful. 

Storks ' numbers are beyond disappointing. Hope the lego batman movie is fine. Otherwise, the whole Warner Animation Group can be disbanded altogether. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are just like Christopher Nolan. When they are directing, it is gold. When they are producing, they just don't seem to care and then things go south. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Storks ' numbers are beyond disappointing. Hope the lego batman movie is fine. Otherwise, the whole Warner Animation Group can be disbanded altogether. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are just like Christopher Nolan. When they are directing, it is gold. When they are producing, they just don't seem to care and then things go south. 

It's a Lego Movie spinoff and has Batman. I'm sure it'll be fine.  

• Like 1