terrestrial

Monday's Strange 6.2 (Tue maybe 7.7) ǀ Trolls 2.5 ǀ Hacksaw 1.45 ǀ Accountant 0.51 ǀ Inferno 0.5 ǀ Tyler Perry 0.495 ǀ Reacher 0.47

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

The person starting a new daily thread has to be present whilst the number come in and e.g. adjust the thread title (forum rule). I am not sure to be at home at that time, so feel free to do so.

That's a forum rule?

10 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

The person starting a new daily thread has to be present whilst the number come in and e.g. adjust the thread title (forum rule). I am not sure to be at home at that time, so feel free to do so.

I think the mods kinda took over this role of editing the thread title with the numbers? That's what I've been seeing around here anyway.

I guess most people over here are just too stunned today to start one though. It's a sad day.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That's a forum rule?

20 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I think the mods kinda took over this role of editing the thread title with the numbers? That's what I've been seeing around here anyway.

I guess most people over here are just too stunned today to start one though. It's a sad day.

I know they do it if the thread starter doen't do it, but they did wrote in the past in such a way. I wasn't a lot here this year, so it might have changed (or they gave up?). I can remember at least one of them using $%&#§ - language about ppl not thinking about attending / nursing their own thread, especially the daily thread, only wanting to start a new thread... . hence the reason I often was cautious to start a new thread then.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Brainiac5 said:

The Dr. Will also have Veterans day as well with the benefit of it being on Friday.

I'm aware of the holiday which I have acknowledged in my post.

Strange goal isTDW numbers if you think about it anything over is a plus.

Strange might easily outperform TDW. Not a sequel. Better reviews. Less competition.

Thor 2 faced a 30M opener in its second weekend. A 150M opener in its third weekend. And a 67M opener in its third weekend.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stripe said:

Strange might easily outperform TDW. Not a sequel. Better reviews. Less competition.

Thor 2 faced a 30M opener in its second weekend. A 150M opener in its third weekend. And a 67M opener in its third weekend.

I know that it also has to keep up on dailies.

2 hours ago, stripe said:

That does almost sound as the same numbers Strange will compete against (that is if Fantastic Beasts overperforms big time)

15 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

That does almost sound as the same numbers Strange will compete against (that is if Fantastic Beasts overperforms big time)

There's no way in hell that FB and Moana will come close to Catching Fire and Frozen, but shey should still combine for $150m+, so still big competition for Strange. At this point I can't see it missing Thor 2, though.