kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 minutes ago, Rebel3000 said:

How does this compare to other MCU movies in those countries? And how would this translate as a Cinemascore in the US?

It's too early. Let the day end before we start comparing with GOTG &NWH

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rebel3000 said:

How does this compare to other MCU movies in those countries? And how would this translate as a Cinemascore in the US?

From SK egg, eh like B/B+ I guess. But not necessarily a match, different countries different taste.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

We won't know what could've been, a Strange Dr movie who was B tier character was going for 200 weekend

TBF even MoM had a "Wolverine" caliber co-star in Scarlet Witch, fresh off Wandavision and all of its Emmy nominations

4 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

NWH didn't release in China? What does this even mean?

Chinese censors were offended at the Statue of Liberity in NWH and demanded it to be edited out before showing the film.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

TBF even MoM had a "Wolverine" caliber co-star in Scarlet Witch, fresh off Wandavision and all of its Emmy nominations

Pretty wild comparing The Wolverine with Wanda. 

Don't take online stans as ground level popularity, she's popular and fan favorite but she's no Wolverine.

1 minute ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Pretty wild comparing The Wolverine with Wanda. 

Don't take online stans as ground level popularity, she's popular and fan favorite but she's no Wolverine.

She's more popular than Strange at least

2 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

China was offended at the Statue of Liberity in NWH and demanded it to be edited out.

I know, but I'm confused why a movie that wasn't released in China is being used as a comparison for Deadpool's reception in China. 

1 hour ago, JustLurking said:

Seems about in line with what we were seeing yesterday, funkos love it top critics don't

At this point, if Tobey had agreed to sign on for NWH as soon as he had been approached for it, leading to much bigger roles for Garfield and him, I don't think top critics would have liked the film as much

Edited by Spidey Freak

6 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Chinese censors were offended at the Statue of Liberity in NWH and demanded it to be edited out before showing the film.

Ya'll take this nonsense seriously? It's clear Marvel had some issues with the administration from 2020-2022 until approvals were given for Wakanda Forever's release. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

At this point, if Tobey had agreed to sign on for NWH as soon as he had been approached for it, leading to much bigger roles for Garfield and him, I don't think top critics would have liked the film as much

Toby and Andrew being guest stars was the best choice. In the end it was Tom's story.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Oh no, the RT score is a massive 5% below the first two movies. 

God I can not tell if you are being sarcastic or joking sometimes or just plain being dead serious.

• Disbelief 1