kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

2 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

So if this hits $100m OW what I find interesting is that there will be 7 MCU movies from No Way Home through Deadpool III and 6/7 did $100m+ OW and the one movie that didn't do $100m+ OW didn't even do $100m+ in its entire total 

Says a lot about the state of the world today, doesn’t it

19 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

When the trailer comes out will they just show Deadpool + Wolverine or will they go full NWH and show like every single X-Men character? 

The marketing for NWH did everything it could to hide the fact that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were in it. It was the Internet’s worst kept secret for roughly a year. 

5 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Uh did you even watch the NWH home trailers?

I mean will it show a bunch of characters like NWH did of course it didn't show Tobey/Andrew but it showed all of the villains. I wonder if they're gonna focus on just Wolverine or show more than just one multiverse character

4 hours ago, Mad Max007 said:

Lol NWH trailers showed nothing. Expecting first teaser of Deadpool 3 to be meme-y with just one shot of Hugh in the end perhaps.

I could see that. At the same time since they have not hidden he is the costar and it will probably be called Deadpool & Wolverine or something like that there is no reason to wait till the end of the trailer as a shock reveal. Could go either way. 

11 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I mean will it show a bunch of characters like NWH did of course it didn't show Tobey/Andrew but it showed all of the villains. I wonder if they're gonna focus on just Wolverine or show more than just one multiverse character

There wouldn’t have been any real way to market NWH without showing the villains. Sony supposedly wanted to hide them initially and present the movie as if Doctor Strange were the antagonist, but at some point they realized that wasn’t really viable. 

6 hours ago, Mad Max007 said:

Lol NWH trailers showed nothing. Expecting first teaser of Deadpool 3 to be meme-y with just one shot of Hugh in the end perhaps.

I really don't see why you think they'll hide Wolverine in a movie that is very likely going to be titled "Deadpool and Wolverine". It's not like they've been coy, they had a whole video specifically to announce Jackman was coming back. Now showing other returning X-Men, sure, but there's no reason to think they're gonna hide Logan.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the actual spot is just Reynolds and Jackman in costume looking at the camera for 30 seconds and then the title then "full trailer online now" at the end.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Im guessing there's some translation shenanigans with the phrasing here but it definitely all but officially confirms a trailer soon. Maybe a poster a day in advance like The Flash did last year

Unrelated but imagine if it gets a B like this film :mouthdropped:

Edited by HummingLemon496

23 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Im guessing there's some translation shenanigans with the phrasing here but it definitely all but officially confirms a trailer soon. Maybe a poster a day in advance like The Flash did last year

Japanese does not technically have a word for “fuck”, though many are aware enough of the English word to Japanese-ify it as “fuakku”, so possible that’s what was used 

Edited by MovieMan89