kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | Jul 26 / 2024 | Disney

Just now, THUNDER BIRD said:

What's the rush for Digital release, we want Deadpool & Wolverine to get to the ultimate milestone first.

It’s more of a personal reason. Want to watch it again, and it’s not playing in theaters available for me anymore. 

2 hours ago, thajdikt said:

It’s more of a personal reason. Want to watch it again, and it’s not playing in theaters available for me anymore. 

I'm sure the high seas have a theater recorded version.

You can find they until it is released on digital.

As I said, Ultimate Milestone is yet to come.

15 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Lol the panic over the initial "bad" reviews aged terribly. There were so many people who were actively celebrating thinking that it would go rotten, and then they just disappeared once it turned out reception was good. 

The bigger a movie is going to be the more people want it to fail. Nothing new.

Strangely, Inside Out 2 is the biggest film of the year, but there no strong emotions for it. No real hate or massive love. Reminds me of the Incredibles 2, which also came and went in pop culture.

4 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

The bigger a movie is going to be the more people want it to fail. Nothing new.

Strangely, Inside Out 2 is the biggest film of the year, but there no strong emotions for it. No real hate or massive love. Reminds me of the Incredibles 2, which also came and went in pop culture.

This is because there absolutely is a hate-base (like opposite of fanbase) for Marvel/Deadpool 3, there really isn't much of a hate-base for. . Inside Out 2. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

What exactly are Steel book

Books made of Steel?

A SteelBook is a limited run of a Blu-ray or game, packaged in a premium metal case - often with classic or specially commissioned artwork. The steel case provides both a better canvas for displaying the fantastic art that accompanies many films, as well as being a more durable way of storing the disks.

• Like 1

D&W FINALLY available to preorder on 4k and steelbooks on Amazon after months of waiting for an outrageous price!

Nearly $70?! Disney is crazy!

Screenshot-2024-10-02-001353.png

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

it's beating Barbie

Let's fucking go

And @Cooper Legion I swear to god I'll shut now (plz don't block me you're my favorite user), I'm never mentioning DPW vs Barbie to you ever again

Barbie was PG-13 vs DPW which is R with extreme violence and yet it will still win. You can take the whole family to Barbie. . .you can't do that for DPW. Disney won, WB lost. It's that simple

Edited by HummingLemon496

Idiots on Reddit are acting like the R-Rating isn't a limitation.

It absolutely is, just because Deadpool is more kid appealing than other R-Rated movies doesn't mean it's not restrictive. 

And R-Rated movie doing $210M+ OW and $640M+ DOM is historic (well, until Jesus takes his record back next year but we'll wait and see)

Edited by HummingLemon496